Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Jezebel: "Isolated SNL Vocals Prove That, Yep, Lady Gaga Can Sing"

Hyoha

Featured Posts

The isolated vocals from Lady Gaga’s performances of “Million Reasons” and “A-YO” on SNL this weekend appear to have been leaked online, and—you guessed it—she sounds great!

Combined with her intimate performance on Monday’s Howard Stern and yesterday’s charming edition of “Carpool Karaoke,” it’s as though her entire promotional strategy for Joanne has been, “Gaga sings good.” This, of course, is a significant change from her ARTPOP thesis, which was something along the lines of, “KOONS! YOU HEAR ME?!? KOONS!!!!”

My thoughts on the songs are public record, and this performance didn’t make me appreciate either of them any more than I already did, but as a sucker for mic feeds—good or bad—I think they’re worth a listen.

Both isolated vocals of Gaga's SNL performances and the full article can be seen here.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hyoha said:

The isolated vocals from Lady Gaga’s performances of “Million Reasons” and “A-YO” on SNL this weekend appear to have been leaked online, and—you guessed it—she sounds great!

Combined with her intimate performance on Monday’s Howard Stern and yesterday’s charming edition of “Carpool Karaoke,” it’s as though her entire promotional strategy for Joanne has been, “Gaga sings good.” This, of course, is a significant change from her ARTPOP thesis, which was something along the lines of, “KOONS! YOU HEAR ME?!? KOONS!!!!”

My thoughts on the songs are public record, and this performance didn’t make me appreciate either of them any more than I already did, but as a sucker for mic feeds—good or bad—I think they’re worth a listen.

Both isolated vocals of Gaga's SNL performances and the full article can be seen here.

:toofunny:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

warhol killer
5 minutes ago, Garr said:

I did not know Lady Ga Ga could sing! Is that the same girl who sang "Pocker Face?" 

is that the one that goes "ra ra gagaga?"

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Daredevil
8 minutes ago, Garr said:

I did not know Lady Ga Ga could sing! Is that the same girl who sang "Pocker Face?" 

I know, right? I dropped my casserole when I heard her sing. 

Say hi to the kids.

Archived