đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

PETITION: Million Reasons 2nd Single by Little Monsters

Noah X

Featured Posts

Little Monsters have put together a thoughtful and caring petition on change.org for Gaga to consider Million Reasons as the 2nd single, or better yet, a double single with AYO!

g-mr-cover-600x600.jpg

Sign it below and help share it, tweet it to get the word out!

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-lady-gaga-make-million-reasons-the-2nd-single-off-joanne?recruiter=618809129&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

This is a passion movement and in no way meant for animosity! :hug:If you're passionate as fans and want to make this happen, let's do something about it! :firega:

FULL TEXT:

Spoiler

Lady Gaga should release Million Reasons as the second single off her album Joanne. Here is why!

We represent the voice of a very intimate section of Gaga's fanbase and most of us (on Gagadaily, twitter, social platforms) agree that Million Reasons would be an outstanding single choice that would phenomenally affect the Joanne era, bringing it in positive directions, and boosting new audience engagement, hence creating new investment into the material!

There is definitive proof that Million Reasons skyrocketed to the top of the US iTunes chart following the Carpool Karaoke and SNL performance. This success is unprecedented. 

http://gagadaily.com/story/news/lady-gaga-million-reasons-number-one/

http://kworb.net/pop/

People LOVE this song! It is something that connects with them on a human level, and while we understand that you, Gaga, may not care about the "charts" or "bling", we urge you to consider the emotional impact that this song delivers to your audience of all ages.

A-YO is a great dance song, and while it's also succeeding at #11 on iTunes, we think it's time that the general public gets a taste of your ballad musical talents.

---

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF IT'S AN "OFFICIAL SINGLE"?

"Official singles" get a different impression on them as a permanent mark in history. They get a music video, a greater spotlight, and what people will refer to! No one is going to refer to Gaga as "the Americano singer". But rather "the Born This Way singer".

There is an impact throughout history! 

In all fairness, we, fans and emerging fans, urge you to consider making Million Reasons the second single, or make it a double package!

-Little Monsters 

Let's make it happen!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-yo a-yo stop jinxing em all

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, Jester said:

Finally.

I can't at her completely ignoring its slayage on Twitter and still promoting A-YO

Sign and share it! :hor:

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, JGD said:

I'd sign it if it was a petition for a dual single release :nails: 

Same

Epione

9eYYm.gif

But to be serious, I want Million Reasons to receive more commercial success, then get some nominations at award shows and become Million Grammys. :classy:

Sorcerer

:awkney:

Sorry, but I'll just let Gaga and her team to decide on this one. This is getting too much. For once, let us recognize that this time it might be Gaga who will decide for the next single.

Archived