💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Nintendo Switch Presentation

NintendoMONSTER

Featured Posts

bionic
On 26/01/2017 at 1:49 AM, Darcklighter22 said:

1-2 Switch is over priced  for what should be the Switch's Wii sports. It will be 64.99 here on the east coast of Canada.

Pretty much every review I've read has said the same :toofunny: €45 for a game you cant even play alone

buy bionic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
2 hours ago, bionic said:

Pretty much every review I've read has said the same :toofunny: €45 for a game you cant even play alone

Still extremely hyped tho! Just a little over a week to go :excited2:

bionic
21 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Still extremely hyped tho! Just a little over a week to go :excited2:

ye didnt make me cancel my preorder

buy bionic

Princess Zelda

I hate y'all who preordered :giveup: I don't have the moneh.

So I'll have to buy BOTW for the Wii U :madge:

Haroon

I'm not sure whether to preorder or wait until Super Mario Odyssey :emma: I barely have time to play the Wii U nowadays and still have so many games to finish (Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Bayonetta 1 + 2, Super Mario 3D World) :flop: 

Darcklighter22
21 hours ago, Princess Zelda said:

I hate y'all who preordered :giveup: I don't have the moneh.

So I'll have to buy BOTW for the Wii U :madge:

It will still be just as fun! I didn't pre-order either but going to wait 3 hours before they open outside my EB games (Canadian GameStop) so I can purchase mine at launch.

14 hours ago, Haroon said:

I'm not sure whether to preorder or wait until Super Mario Odyssey :emma: I barely have time to play the Wii U nowadays and still have so many games to finish (Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, Bayonetta 1 + 2, Super Mario 3D World) :flop: 

Wait for Odyssey! The will have more games and probably a holiday Mario bundle. I'm getting a Switch cause I was planing on getting a New Nintendo 3DS  so this way around can by one console with two purposes :) 

the Wii U games alone can keep you occupied until then 

Haroon
1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Wait for Odyssey! The will have more games and probably a holiday Mario bundle. I'm getting a Switch cause I was planing on getting a New Nintendo 3DS  so this way around can by one console with two purposes :) 

the Wii U games alone can keep you occupied until then 

Great thoughts and you're absolutely right :applause: I'm not a die hard Zelda fan either so I can wait, and even if I get impatient then I can always get it on Wii U :laughga: For the Wii U I only bought it when MK8 came out anyway which was like a year after or something, so there's no problem waiting for Odyssey really :happy: 

Princess Zelda
On 24/2/2017 at 1:56 PM, Darcklighter22 said:

It will still be just as fun! I didn't pre-order either but going to wait 3 hours before they open outside my EB games (Canadian GameStop) so I can purchase mine at launch. 

I know it will but I really wanted to experience BOTW for the first time on the Switch :giveup: you're right though and WOW won't it be packed as ****? 

homomo

FOUR MORE DAYS GUYS OMG

I've been waiting for this Zelda game for six years :giveup: 

Darcklighter22
On 2/26/2017 at 10:46 AM, Princess Zelda said:

I know it will but I really wanted to experience BOTW for the first time on the Switch :giveup: you're right though and WOW won't it be packed as ****? 

I have a pre-order for BoTW but not a switch....i'm from a decently small town and in the same mall like almost next to each other there's a GameStop and Toys R Us ...i'll hope and think there wont be that much of a lineup since Canadian GameStops aren't doing midnight launches (or well the one I checked at isn't) but il be covered and run to toys r us or vice versa if one doesn't have any :giveup: :gaysia:

I'm here for LoZ but idk if I'm even going to buy the switch. I hardly play video games, how can I justify buying a $300 system. I could get Breath of the Wild for Wii U and buy a used Wii U :sweat:

Don't visit my profile

Archived