💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The charts says it all

Featured Posts

Gagas reason for underperforming/flopping  isn't really cuz she's a has-been or "her music suck", she's lacking promo and that's all. If she performed everyday on a relevant show (Ellen, Jimmy K., Jimmy F. Etc) she would be slaying big times.

She Performed A-Yo on SNL and it was charting high, and she performed MR on CK and now it's #2 on iTunes, that says the music quality isn't the problem since they're ready to blast up the charts for every single exposure.

A radio deal + legendary nonstop promo + iconic MV= Top 5 hit. Honestly, truly.

8QkWs9l.jpg

Katsuki Bakugo

Just like in the days of TF and TFM where she hussled her ass off! Get to work Gags!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

9 minutes ago, YaGirlGrigio said:

Not really Drake barely did promo and his album was a huge hit.

Drake and Gaga are different artists, Drake maintained his relevancy cuz he collab with alot of artists and played it safe his whole career, his style barely changes. When Gaga transform completely from one era to another, her image, style, music sound, message. She's very risky, not your typical generic pop girl. 
8QkWs9l.jpg

Edit: I c u

You've got a point. Both songs got huge boosts after big performance spots. Carpool Karaoke just happened to go viral. I would capitalize on the promo that is pouring in for Million Reasons right now if I were her team.

I'm just saying it's been a long, long time since one of Gaga singles climbed all the way up to the top of the iTunes chart weeks after its initial release. I think that's a sign.

high heeled fem

jptdknpa.gifjptdknpa.gifjptdknpa.gifjptdknpa.gif

OMG U GUYS ARE NEVER HAPPY????????

even after all her success this week????

memomemome

It started with the song actually. If the songs is good from the start, from the heart, it speak itself. 

4 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

OMG U GUYS ARE NEVER HAPPY????????

even after all her success this week

THATS MY POINT! IM HAPPY AF AND I WANNA STAY HAPPY, I DONT WANT HER TO SLOW DOWN!!1!1!1!!!! 
bp0WJtG.jpg 

Have u even read the OP?

high heeled fem
4 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

THATS MY POINT! IM HAPPY AF AND I WANNA STAY HAPPY, I DONT WANT HER TO SLOW DOWN!!1!1!1!!!! 
bp0WJtG.jpg

She did WAY more promo last era..... it goes either way

its a gamble thats what Art IS..........

11 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

She did WAY more promo last era..... it goes either way

its a gamble thats what Art IS..........

Yeah but during last era not every song she performed climb to #2 on iTunes, applause (lead single) peaked at #2. 

My point is don't compare the two, they're very different in every way possible. With this she clearly has the potential that's why songs be climbing very high on the charts every time she promotes them, she just need to give them their big break and plays it right. 

14 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Yeah but during last era not every song she performed climb to #2 on iTunes, applause (lead single) peaked at #2. 

My point is don't compare the two, they're very different in every way possible. With this she clearly has the potential that's why songs be climbing very high on the charts every time she promotes them, she just need to give them their big break and plays it right. 

You said chart says it all. And you acknowledge that even she has more promos last era, songs never climb on charts back then.

so can we all just accept that the GP--the non-Gaga fans, the ordinary people who simply listens to radio and not look forward to any artists, those who like what they only hear and not the artists themselves--they simply has never been able to absorb her music last era. period. i like ARTPOP. it's my favorite next to joanne, but i think the music never really took off for GP.

Not all songs sky-rocketing to charts are promoted AS good as other hit songs are promoted. That's why it's a 'hit', because people like it, not because your kinda shoving songs off in every corner.

Of course promo IS important. But we should not equate charting songs with how many promos artist make. Promoting definitely helps. But you can't really promote songs people would generally not like (or not absorb, or to be not their thing or type) and expect it to chart.

:hug:

Lord Temptation

The lack of promo was actually the best promo she could've done. It's as if she left everything till the last minute, and only did things organically instead of strategically.

KleinGa

Million Reasons is getting ha revenge though. Honestly, truly.

Gaga: "A-YO next singe, its a bop"

MR: "what nooo meeee!!!"

Gaga: "stfu, I'll perform you on SNL and Carpool and can you disappear after?"

MR: "bitch, I'll show you"

I don't understand why artists who become successful stop doing promo... I find it a bit pretencious and boring for fans

Archived