💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Back to Black turns 10

Sylvanas

Featured Posts

Sylvanas

Back to Black is the second and final studio album by English singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, released on 27 October 2006. Today marks 10 years since it's release. The album sky rocketed Winehouse to world-wide superstardom, and it has cemented her as one of the most talented and brilliant musicians in modern history. Back to Black is the second highest selling album of the century in the UK, with over 20 million copies sold.

amy-whinehouse-back-to-black-2006-album-

:heart::heart::heart:

Truly one of the best records of all time. Amy is an unparalled story teller. May she rest in peace.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

KingOfSpain

Won't get out of my room in all day. Bless my ears, Amy.

Spoiler

I wish lol but I have to study and work. 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

I still remember when Rehab was blowing up. She was so different and had an amazing voice, I loved her right away. Gonna give this album another listen later.

No one will ever come close to the voice and talent she possessed. RIP. Wish she was still alive and sharing her talent with all of us.  Nothing compares 2 u. 

I can't believe it's 10 years since the release of this masterpiece. Amy was a one of a kind musician that will never be forgotten. Playing it on repeat today

This was the album that helped me through a rough patch; it'll always have a special place in my heart.

Archived