💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons for 2nd Single

Noah X

Featured Posts

UPDATE! SIGN THE PETITION! 

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-lady-gaga-make-million-reasons-the-2nd-single-off-joanne?recruiter=618809129&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

SHARE IT! 

Sorry, I am sacrificing myself with a warning point for posting here but 

GAGA I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING.

Million Reasons is MILESTONES more successful and impactful than A-Yo! 

-It's doing better than Perfect Illusion

This is your chance to make iconic history! People are tired of dance songs! You are affiliated with pop dance music for way too long! You need a ballad!

My heart is so broken :giveup:

Please Gaga.

Spoiler

POSSIBLE SNOW-BALL OF EVENTS THAT CAN CHANGE HISTORY:

-MILLION REASONS BECOMES SINGLE:
Hit #1 > Becomes her next iconic ballad smash song to be remembered in history > she starts performing MR more to promote > MR gets nominated for Best Performance and possible Best Song at Grammys > Gaga gets 2+ Grammys to her belt > More people buy her album and get exposed to message and song > More people watch interviews > Fanbase trippled > Successful JOANNE tour with more money to spend on set and budget > Happy fans > Iconic place in history

-AYO BECOMES SINGLE:

Flops > Fans disappointed > Critics attack her > Gaga is remembered as generic dance pop artist > Doesn't get Grammys spotlight because AYO is too pop > gets labeled as another flop era > loss of fans > GP never listened to album because they were never invested > no money > no budget for tour > Joanne Farm Ball 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

I actually agree. Use Million Reasons now as it will strike people as different and bring attention to the album. Also, ballots are perfect for the winter. Then release A-YO around the Super Bowl as #3. 

homomo

Agreed - It's not too late Haus; we promise we won't judge you if you do it now :giveup: 

Plus, The Edge of Glory is even charting higher than A-YO in the UK :rip: 

Doncho

Not only its higer on itunes but its just a much better song musically and lyric wise. #MillionReasonsNextSingle

Radio Ga Ga

Holy crap, when MR was only 15, I was like, wait till the carpool hype cools down, but it's friggin number 3!!! At this rate, it's gonna go number 1!!!!'

Million Reasons is the better song, the general public knows what's best. 

Spoiler

Sometimes. :diane:

malazam
Just now, Devyn said:

Million reasons is doing way better than perfect illusion did omg 

yeah but we can't forget that it's discounted guys....

Airplay + video could help it even more

another shot before we kiss the other side

Maybe A-Yo is only doing worse because people are having trouble finding their new favorite song, Mirror On The Ceiling. :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, KenonEpic said:

Sorry, I am sacrificing myself with a warning point for posting here but 

GAGA I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING.

Million Reasons is MILESTONES more successful and impactful than A-Yo! 

This is your chance to make iconic history! People are tired of dance songs! You are affiliated with pop dance music for way too long! You need a ballad!

My heart is so broken :giveup:

Please Gaga.

"Girrrrl where d'ya think you're goingggg...."

To the top of the charts!!!

200_s.gif

Just now, Brainiac said:

Aren't threads like these pointless? The decision has been made already hasn't it?

Plans can be changed! Such as in the case of Venus, DWUW, Edge of Glory :udidnt:

Archived