💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Oliver de Sagazan X Fka Twigs | Performance Art

Cerny

Featured Posts

FKA twigs Shared A Video From Her Halloween And Astrology-Inspired Exhibit Rooms.

The project will be fully revealed in London on October 27.

photo-test-v3-013.jpg

(Oliver de Sagazan)

ac3d89e521cc258fa1d7946f7cd8ac2e.jpg

(His art)

Olivier de Sagazan (born 1959 in Brazzaville, Congo) is a French artist, painter, sculptor, and performer. De Sagazan's work typically centers around the artist building layers of clay and paint onto his own face and body. His work was featured in the 2011 documentary film Samsara by Ron Fricke.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MEDIA CAN BE DISTURBING FOR SOME PEOPLE!

Earlier this month, FKA twigs announced a Halloween-inspired art exhibition entitled Rooms, which will take place in London October 27 to 28. She has previously described the work as “one of my most ambitious projects to date.” Today, twigs has shared photos and a video from Rooms on Instagram. Performers selected from twigs's open casting call in August will appear in Rooms. Check out a video above, and photos of "Libra" and "Scorpio" themed pieces below.

So f*cking good! I love Oliver and his work, and I'm starting to like Fka Twigs, wow.

donutellha

IM GOING TO COME OMG

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

KyliesChild
20 minutes ago, Cerny said:

FKA twigs Shared A Video From Her Halloween And Astrology-Inspired Exhibit Rooms.

The project will be fully revealed in London on October 27.

photo-test-v3-013.jpg

(Oliver de Sagazan)

ac3d89e521cc258fa1d7946f7cd8ac2e.jpg

(His art)

Olivier de Sagazan (born 1959 in Brazzaville, Congo) is a French artist, painter, sculptor, and performer. De Sagazan's work typically centers around the artist building layers of clay and paint onto his own face and body. His work was featured in the 2011 documentary film Samsara by Ron Fricke.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MEDIA CAN BE DISTURBING FOR SOME PEOPLE!

Earlier this month, FKA twigs announced a Halloween-inspired art exhibition entitled Rooms, which will take place in London October 27 to 28. She has previously described the work as “one of my most ambitious projects to date.” Today, twigs has shared photos and a video from Rooms on Instagram. Performers selected from twigs's open casting call in August will appear in Rooms. Check out a video above, and photos of "Libra" and "Scorpio" themed pieces below.

So f*cking good! I love Oliver and his work, and I'm starting to like Fka Twigs, wow.

Starting to like FKA Twigs? Wow, I fell in love with her since I've heard of her.

KyliesChild

FKA Twigs and I have the same taste, too. I told House of Malakai that I loved their nose cuffs and she began to wear it, too. She also has connections with a member of GGD!

donutellha
3 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

You live in London?

sadly no i meant *** but didn't want to be too vulgar

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

KyliesChild
Just now, donutellha said:

sadly no i meant *** but didn't want to be too vulgar

It would've been awesome to see Rooms in person :giveup: Anywho, LP1 is greaat.

4 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Starting to like FKA Twigs? Wow, I fell in love with her since I've heard of her.

Yeah, I listened to EP2 and I kinda forgot about her, she's great though.

donutellha
1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

It would've been awesome to see Rooms in person :giveup: Anywho, LP1 is greaat.

girl, video girl for life

my "***** what did you say song"

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, donutellha said:

girl, video girl for life

my "***** what did you say song"

My favorite songs are: Give Up, Lights On, Pendulum, and Video Girl.

6 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

FKA Twigs and I have the same taste, too. I told House of Malakai that I loved their nose cuffs and she began to wear it, too. She also has connections with a member of GGD!

Who, if you don't mind me asking?

KyliesChild
1 minute ago, Cerny said:

Who, if you don't mind me asking?

It's a member named Gianni Versace. So basically I know this because she “@" him on Instagram 

etc

1 minute ago, Skai Jackson said:

It's a member named Gianni Versace. So basically I know this because she “@" him on Instagram 

etc

Oh he used to make threads about fashion, right?, That's so cool, lucky guy. Thank you.

His instagram though, I love it.

Archived