Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga is going to release an EP

Lava

Featured Posts

Before I start: This is a rumor from 666popart via Twitter. Don't come for me if you think it's a fake acc. I've always believed in them considering they've announced singles before Gaga and gave other info before Gaga herself officially announces it. (Probably a Haus member leaking info). 

So 666popart stated that Gaga is currently working on an EP which is honestly so so so possible, guys. She could have put the RedOne songs on an EP as well as write new ones. She isn't going on tour until after the Super Bowl. She could easily release an EP next year before (or after) the Super Bowl so that she has more to do with the tour. It's perfectly possible that she could be working on an EP. Could this be TFM2 that all you flops are dying for?:classy: 

And before you comment something negative, if it really is an EP... Guys, we'll have ANOTHER Gags album in under a year, let's be excited!

Spoiler

What if she does something similar to The Fame Monster and keeps the original title 'Joanne' in it? or something angelic since it has been about her aunt?

Lady Gaga: Guardian Angel 

y'all.... would that not be lit as f*ck

Also, don't come at me saying I want LG6 and I'm not appreciating Joanne. I LOVE Joanne very much, it would just be exciting to get another album so soon.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

I'll believe it when its in my hot little hands!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Not happening. There won't be a RedOne 'hits' album. Joanne is all we get and if you don't like it leave :sis: 

2 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

Also, don't come at me saying I want LG6 and I'm not appreciating Joanne. I LOVE Joanne very much, it would just be exciting to get another album so soon.

Read thoroughly before you reply, sis. :fthis::saladga:

Weasel

It doesn't make sense to me to release an EP after the Superbowl when you just released an entire album. Would make more sense to me if she released an EP now and an album in February. 

3 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Just let Joanne have her time.

I live for Joanne, I'm not rushing it, hon. Just was thinking about what could happen if she really is working on an EP:awkney:

xoxo cupcakke

If it's going to be an EP, it probably is gonna be A-YO, Million Reasons, maybe an album cut or two, and one or so unreleased songs. I wouldn't expect it to be another album so quick into the Joanne era

EDIT: Oh, she's supposedly working on it, not releasing it. Well, either way, it's not going to be much. Maybe a few new songs and some from Joanne but that's about it. I don't expect this to be an actual album. Could be just as likely it's C3C so there's that also

Anderson123

Gaga herself has said that she was going to release ARTPOP Act II then cancelled it and you want us to believe an "insider" ?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I highly doubt she'd do that so soon. She's very happy with Joanne and I'm pretty sure she wants it to have it's time to shine so I honestly don't expect any new Gaga music until A Star Is Born and/or 2018.

I love Joanne but I'm always down for new music :sis: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

AmericanGUY

i came to this thread praying not to see the sinful word "666popart"

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Just now, Alan123 said:

Gaga herself has said that she was going to release ARTPOP Act II then cancelled it and you want us to believe an "insider" ?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I highly doubt she'd do that so soon. She's very happy with Joanne and I'm pretty sure she wants it to have it's time to shine so I honestly don't expect any new Gaga music until A Star Is Born and/or 2018.

She never officially confirmed Act II, did she? I thought she said she was considering it?

And that's pretty understandable. Maybe an EP or even a new album will be released late 2017 or early 2018

Archived