Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Million Reasons Video Idea

Noah

Featured Posts

Since Million Reasons is a ballad, we can't expect a dance Video or a crazy Video, so here's my Idea:

There are two Gagas. 

Gaga1 is in a huge house full with gold and fancy furniture, she's alone and has pictures of the lover in the house.

Gaga2 is poor and on a farm, she looks very old and tired. She's alone on the farm and her husband died a couple of years ago. 

Gaga1 is basically lonely because of the fame. She gave her all to fame and when she was close to a breakdown, no one was there for her. So during the Video, she destroys the home, she's crying mascara tears and just wishes for things to be different.

At the same time, Gaga2 is crying over lost love. She wishes that she could've stopped the death of her husband and begs for the Lord to show her the way to happiness. 

As dramatic as it is, during the bridge, Gaga1 runs outside and it's raining. She's crying and wishes for things to be different. Gaga2 is full of dirt because she needs to feed her animals and she also feels alone and breaks down. 

At the final Chorus they all finally come clear that that's now their life is and if they don't fight with it, they just can lose. So, Gaga1 and Gaga2 are both finally seeing strength and stand proudly in the rain. 

During the last seconds, the rain stops and both Gagas look up to the sun. 

The end. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Gaga2 is poor and on a farm, she looks very old and tired. She's alone on the farm and her husband died a couple of years ago. 

dont like this tbh :flop:

Fingerella

Her walking on a highway singing and in another scene her singing in an empty dive bar and then when the song is almost ending  a hot guy shows up as she says "stay"

Cut That Hoe

Gaga should show a million pet peeves against Taylor Kinney and then in the end show us one hot naked picture as the redeeming quality.

Phoenix

Gaga fighting an idea of fame is done many times by her imo. And anything related to that.

Something like Back To Black by Amy W. would be perfect for this. A bit dark and sad and depressing, but I'd love it. 

💎

androiduser

I dunno, people don't' really respond well when celebrities use poverty in their work, especially if it's to sell something

GhettoFabulous

Someone on another thread said this and I really liked it. It's  gaga on a mountain singing the song and Hilary Lindsey  singing behind a bush :whitney:

Spoiler

If that person sees this expose yourself thank you in advance

Spoiler

I like the idea except for the old gaga thing and the dirty  farm thing:laughga::whitney:

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Cut That Hoe said:

Gaga needs a beach music video where she f*cks up some merman

I think this is the wrong song for that, don't you :awkney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

RickMonster98

It's not that bad... But I would do it more simple tbh...

I would use a western location. Gaga is singing in an old bar. In the public there's her lover too, and she's looking at him while singing. In the meantime she is packing her bag while he's sleeping, she's crying. So she leaves riding a horse, wearing the pink hat. Behind her the man found out she was leaving, so he runs to her. She stops and, crying, gives the hat to him. She leaves him and ride away. :giveup:

Phoenix
6 minutes ago, Cut That Hoe said:

Gaga needs a beach music video where she f*cks up some merman

yeah thats something Gaga would do :gaycat:

💎

Grigio Gays

This is beautiful and would slay. 

Too bad Gaga will probably decide to do the video in a futuristic spaceship setting because ~creative rebellion~~*

Just now, RickMonster98 said:

It's not that bad... But I would do it more simple tbh...

I would use a western location. Gaga is singing in an old bar. In the public there's her lover too, and she's looking at him while singing. In the meantime she is packing her bag while he's sleeping, she's crying. So she leaves riding a horse, wearing the pink hat. Behind her the man found out she was leaving, so he runs to her. She stops and, crying, gives the hat to him. She leaves him and ride away. :giveup:

Big Girls Don't Cry teas :giveup:

Kindness rules all.

Archived