Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Starts at 4:20, last till 8:00

Hoda: "How were they mean?"
Kelly: "I got totally elbowed in the face while giving an award...."

Oukk2Z.gif

Smarticle

Is the gif supposed to be the elbowing? :oprah: All i see is Avril pulling the award away and embracing the hug in a weird way and Kelly being like 'Eek, okay...'

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

Is the gif supposed to be the elbowing? :oprah: All i see is Avril pulling the award away and embracing the hug in a weird way and Kelly being like 'Eek, okay...'

Girl, she's pushing Kelly away with brute force while semi head-butting her :deadbanana:

Smarticle
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Girl, she's pushing Kelly away with brute force while semi head-butting her :deadbanana:

I dont see any forced pushing :oprah: Avril has one hand on the award and the other is kind of blocked by the podium, but she swings that hand around to grab the award, not indicative of any pushing. The head-butt seems more like when you rest your head when you complete a hug

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Microscope

Kelly is honestly one of the most talented vocalists in the industry today. She's also so funny and relatable. It sucks that she doesn't get that much recognition nowadays. Such a queen :giveup:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

PaperIz
1 hour ago, Microscope said:

Kelly is honestly one of the most talented vocalists in the industry today. She's also so funny and relatable. It sucks that she doesn't get that much recognition nowadays. Such a queen :giveup:

This is so true! I saw her in concert a few years ago (my first one :flutter:) and she like destroyed me. She's so fking good. 

Kulture Kiari
54 minutes ago, Peter Cat said:

Poor Kelly :( she's my idol :excited2::excited2:

Your "American Idol"? :stalkga:

And I see what happened. But remember, this was Avril's era when she was being a skater badass. Maybe that was part of her act back in the day to make her look tough and rude? Nonetheless, it does not take away the fact that it was a douchie move, especially to someone as innocent as Kelly. 

Archived