Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We love her again

SlayGagaloo

Featured Posts

Robagaga

She is soooooo adorable in this video, how could you not love her

:diane:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Robagaga

Plus she is SLAYYYYING those vocals, unlike britney in the other carpool karaoke

:reductive:

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

PwnedByyaMaril y a 1 heure
Can i actually say, that last song made me think i need to re-listen to her music, dam that was good, Even james look on his face said it all AMAZING, best so far, shes great.

MR for single #2 please, the GP needs to hear her talent :queenga:

Delusional
40 minutes ago, Robagaga said:

Plus she is SLAYYYYING those vocals, unlike britney in the other carpool karaoke

I thought she was whispering . :ladyhaha:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Plus I'm pretty sure most of her songs they played were instrumental or at most backing track versions, I couldn't hear the vocals from the album, which is just even more of a testament to how phenomenal her voice is. She's America's sweetheart. And watching her drive was SO adorable!

Also, I feel bad for saying this, but I feel like she's gotten more attention in the past few weeks than she did during the entire ARTPOP era, which is a shame cause it was a good album (Joanne FTW though). But it gets me really excited cause it means she's going to get more awards and nominations this time around. 

1 minute ago, bambi96 said:

Someone (a non stan, around 45) shared the video on facebook saying how amazing and funny she/this is!

Did you see the one of the grandma talking about her Perfect Illusion video? It was awesome, coolest grandmother ever.

Helxig
55 minutes ago, Blinky38 said:

Plus I'm pretty sure most of her songs they played were instrumental or at most backing track versions, I couldn't hear the vocals from the album, which is just even more of a testament to how phenomenal her voice is. She's America's sweetheart. And watching her drive was SO adorable!

Also, I feel bad for saying this, but I feel like she's gotten more attention in the past few weeks than she did during the entire ARTPOP era, which is a shame cause it was a good album (Joanne FTW though). But it gets me really excited cause it means she's going to get more awards and nominations this time around. 

I agree with everything you said.

But welcome to GGD! :hug::woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
39 minutes ago, panosmonster said:

The question is when we stopped love her :oprah:

Came here to say that.

I literally never stopped loving her.

I liked her during TFMonster era, fell in love during the BTW era, and followed her right through the ARTPOP era with a much love and adoration as ever. And here we are at this blissful period of Joanne, the album I never knew I needed! :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

panosmonster
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Came here to say that.

I literally never stopped loving her.

I liked her during TFMonster era, fell in love during the BTW era, and followed her right through the ARTPOP era with a much love and adoration as ever. And here we are at this blissful period of Joanne, the album I never knew I needed! :woohoo:

I αlwαys loved her. ARTPOP gαve me the oportunitty to see her perform live. AHS wαs so good. <3

On 10/26/2016 at 5:57 AM, Helxig said:

I agree with everything you said.

But welcome to GGD! :hug::woohoo:

Thanks! I've been here for years though lol. I just haven't been on much for the past 2 years or so :P

Archived