💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another Hint That TS6 is Coming

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Rumors are swirling that Taylor Swifts' new era is upon us. 

And now all of her albums are on sale on iTunes. 

And they are climbing the chart. 

tumblr_mx1mngeSPC1s528f7o1_500.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagamel
2 minutes ago, Lady Gagging said:

I kinda like her music but girl it hasn't been 2 minutes since the last album. :giveup:

it's been 2 years :gaycat:

Smarticle

If she can top 1989, or at least match that calibre of pop music again, I'll applaud her 

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

xoxo cupcakke

Can she not, I swear if she drops it this week, I will be pressed. That will go to show just how conniving she truly is, or rather to what extent she truly is. Let Joanne have her week first week to herself :madge:

Versace
10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Rumors are swirling that Taylor Swifts' new era is upon us. 

And now all of her albums are on sale on iTunes. 

And they are climbing the chart. 

tumblr_mx1mngeSPC1s528f7o1_500.gif

A Greatest Hits record with 1-3 new songs isn't a stretch though

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, Versace said:

A Greatest Hits record with 1-3 new songs isn't a stretch though

I'd low-key actually illegally download that and listen to it cause I actually thought Taylor was cool before 1989. Would still be hypocritically pressed either way :madge:

Versace
7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

If she can top 1989, or at least match that calibre of pop music again, I'll applaud her 

If she does or doesn't, as a person who loves her music I'd rather her come back Oct 2017, I need to miss her and feel thirsty for her music. 1989 was so good, too good for its own good,  couldn't get enough of the album for 2 years , she had two singles out this year and won album of the year grammy, she needs a break. Even if TS6 is out next week, it's hard to neglect the fact that her overexposure and 1989's longevity won't spoil it, I know this has nothing to do with the music but when Rihanna put out albums back to back, it took from the album's worth in a sense cause it made it seem like the albums exist for the sake of pushing out hit singles, you could tell the formula was 1-3 hit tracks+ rushed filler tracks, non-cohesive album overall. Hope Taylor handles TS6 well, especially after 1989's acclaim or else it can go down south for her real fast.

Archived