Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K seen in public for the first time since Robbery

blackpink

Featured Posts

Did they steal her eye circles concealer?

Spoiler

Yeah, it's a light hearted joke. I could have said something rude, but I'm not that kind of person. Just chill.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Kardashian
2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Did they steal her eye circles concealer?

Rude.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Just now, Kim K West said:

Rude.

Chill, queen. I love you and your Taylor exposé party

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Robbery has happened to so many people. She'll get over it just like everyone. Do you show the same interest for others or some people matter more? 

Jenniferella

Well of course it's calculated. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually added more dark circles under her eyes.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

blackpink
3 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Robbery has happened to so many people. She'll get over it just like everyone. Do you show the same interest for others or some people matter more? 

She was bound, gagged and put into a bathtub. She also has 2 children...

I feel bad for ANYONE that goes through such a situation. But that doesn't mean I can't show sympathy for Kim Kardashian just because people don't like her. 

Just now, Dolce Vita said:

I feel bad for ANYONE that goes through such a situation. But that doesn't mean I can't show sympathy for Kim Kardashian just because people don't like her. 

I do too but she gets too much press for the same incident over and over. Let her breathe. I'm talking about the media.

Did they ever catch the robbers? Seems a bit weird tbh...

Poor ha though. Nobody should go through that trauma. I hate it when people say she shouldn't have flaunted her ring on Instagram. It's not her fault.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Crystalline

lowkey do feel bad for her :rip: I mean look at her, she has been staying locked up in her house and any time she's seen out she looks a MESS. The pre-robbery Kim would never be seen out like this, I think it's obvious she's over being a reality star at this point..

Crystalline
9 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

This, and she had a gun put to her head and she was sure they were going to kill her. I don't like Kim really but she's a human being and I couldn't imagine going through that. Her having two children that could have been left motherless is potentially the worst part... and people still make fun of it.

ristretto
28 minutes ago, MarryTheKnight said:

Part of me thinks that she is milking how rattled she is for sympathy/ publicity.

Like if she was still so shook that she couldn't leave her house she would just have sent someone to bring her an ice cream cone. 

The no makeup/ flipflops/ huge sweater/ sad Lana del Rey facial expression aesthetic is intentional.

But I do believe the robbery happened (I am definitely not a denier) so don't drag me for saying this lol

wow, you're just all kinds of ignorant aren't you? when i went through something similar to what kim just went through i decided to go outside and buy my own food one day even though i was pretty shook up still. it's just the feeling of being outside in the real world, breathing the air and feeling you're actually human after weeks of isolation. that's probably why she didn't send anyone out to buy her an ice cream cone.

Archived