Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K seen in public for the first time since Robbery

blackpink

Featured Posts

blackpink
2 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

This, and she had a gun put to her head and she was sure they were going to kill her. I don't like Kim really but she's a human being and I couldn't imagine going through that. Her having two children that could have been left motherless is potentially the worst part... and people still make fun of it.

Exactly...I think people forget that she also is human at the end of the day with emotions no matter what you think about her or their family. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's unreasonable for people to question whether or not she is playing on the situation. It is one of the horrible consequences of having your career based on a "reality" life; it becomes hard to tell the difference between what is genuine and what is not. 

I'm definitely not saying she is faking this at all or that it is some kind of set up, I do believe her and don't think anyone should have to go through what she went through. I'm just saying having doubts about her reaction seem like a pretty natural thing to have.  

23 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Well of course it's calculated. I wouldn't be surprised if she actually added more dark circles under her eyes.

OMFG U DID NOT LOOOOOOOOOL

Archived