💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

A-YO about to become an iTunes Top 15 hit, MR in Top 20

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

Is this it sistren? Is Gagz about too get a big smash hit after Bad Romance? Might she even get double smash with Million Reasons? I can see it happen. Only green updates and in only a matter of time it will be in the top 15. This reminds of when Dark Horse was climbing on the charts and see how that went! Time for SLA-YO to slay'em all! 

TIME TO CELEBRATE LITTLE MANAGERS! :firega: HA SLEEPER IS COMING #ReleaseAYOMusicvideo 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But it's just I tunes right? I mean of course THAT'S AMAZING AND IMPRESSIVE but how will this impact on the BB hot 100?

Galagala

"A smash hit after BR"????

Come on~Bad romance is way better than any song in Joanne. 

Lets not be delulu... it's doing too well for Joanne era to be a single...:nails:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Aga Gydal

They're performing adequately considering her big name and the performances that just happened, but damn ya'll need some humility up in here. It's gonna take more than one shove to get A-YO to really perform well. A music video is one thing, but she needs to make an event out of it.

At the very least, I'm hoping she performs again really soon so that she doesn't cut their momentum.

For reference, Drake just dropped dual singles on iTunes and they're currently posted at #s 1 and 2. Just a reminder of where our fave is compared to other top dogs.

Just now, Galagala said:

Dont be delulu gurl.

1 minute ago, Aga Gydal said:

They're performing adequately considering her big name and the performances that just happened, but damn ya'll need some humility up in here. It's gonna take more than one shove to get A-YO to really perform well. A music video is one thing, but she needs to make an event out of it.

At the very least, I'm hoping she performs again really soon so that she doesn't cut their momentum.

AMA says hello

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, RF said:

But it's just I tunes right? I mean of course THAT'S AMAZING AND IMPRESSIVE but how will this impact on the BB hot 100?

The song is just selling good on the US itunes, that's all. If she wants to debut on the BB HOT 100, she needs radio deal, music video, and performances (streams & radio deals) have impact, otherwise the track won't debut on the BB HOT 100, let's not forget how GUY, debuted at 76 with a music video, and promo. 

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

InTraumatica
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

The song is just selling good on the US itunes, that's all. If she wants to debut on the BB HOT 100, she needs radio deal, music video, and performances (streams & radio deals) have impact, otherwise the track won't debut on the BB HOT 100, let's not forget how GUY, debuted at 76 with a music video, and promo

raw

Weasel

I think they're charting this high because of snl and discounts. 

This just shows the power of (limited) promotion. 

Spoiler

I just saw that that ****ing Brocolli song that was charting higher than Perfect Illusion is #93 now while PI is #67, talent won again.

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Galagala said:

Not imo :oprah:

I've never been the biggest fan of BR tbh. It's fun to dance to but it's one of the few songs of hers that I can't listen to on repeat for five hours straight. Now A-Yo! There's a song I've been playing since it leaked :giveup:

We smoking 'em all :giveup:

🖤

Archived