Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez announces 1st Perfume!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Well, that I didn't expect. This is really going to make people call her Cry Baby era even more inappropriate, unfortunately. She doesn't need to push the creepiness on this one, the whole concept is weird enough. I'm surprised that a company actually thought she had enough fans to buy this, though. Her album has sold little over 500k in the US, which is good, all things considered, but nowhere near enough to warrant a perfume getting produced. That'll involve a lot of wasted sales.

Have to say, though...I think she looks really hot here. Not because she's like a child, I'm talking purely about her face. She always looked cute but now she looks hotter than normal. She's a full grown woman, so don't take anything bad out of this. I'm a straight girl with a girl crush, anyway!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that doesn't make me want to buy it. :what:

I really like the packaging though!

Don't visit my profile

Versace
4 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Stop with the whole baby thing already :air:

4 hours ago, LG said:

:neyde: the whole baby thing was a cool idea for a cohesive themed album but it's gone way too far

4 hours ago, vanus said:

the concept and design is nice 
but im so over her doing the same thing over and over ( visuals vise)
shes annoying 

4 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

Not some of you thinking that her baby alter ego was just a one album thing :toofunny: it is creepy at times like this yes but she shows no signs of stopping it's just who she identifies as, you would think all the tattoos and her collection of old dolls would be a decent enough hint. 

I'm scared for her next era to be literally the same thing all over again but we'll see.

Her Cry Baby Era is not over though till she films a video for every song, Cry Baby lives on I guess. Hoping the second album will deliver something completely different but just as interesting as this whole Cry Baby thing was initially.  

Rudz Xinc

I love Melanie

But this is creepy :saladga:

I just don't understand the purpose of that face in the ending

Will it turn you into a psycho after using that perfume?

Look at those clowns

Michelle

Hmmmmm, ok but what does it smell like. Im interested because it's such a odd package and commercial. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I LOVE HER TO DEATH
BUT DAT FACE AT THE END THO:derpga:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

On 26.10.2016 at 4:42 PM, Michelle said:

Hmmmmm, ok but what does it smell like. Im interested because it's such a odd package and commercial. 

Sweet and nostalgic, “Cry Baby Perfume Milk” captures the spirit of the girl who is playfully innocent, but conceals an irreverent edge. The first impression is a complicity of dark fruity notes, while strawberry milk and a lipstick accord are layered to contrast the dark fruits. The heart of, “Cry Baby Perfume Milk” invites you to experience innocent darkness while Melanie’s childhood memories 

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Helxig

I should've known this thread would be a clusterf.uck of mindless negativity.

Anyway... I really wanted to smell it! I'm so curious. But I don't want to pay for a whole bottle that I won't wear, and I was going to get a $1 sample from her site by purchasing an item but that option is gone :( 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived