đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Melanie Martinez announces 1st Perfume!

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Princess Zelda

Lol what the actual ****. I knew she was cringe-worthy but this was unexpected :smh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
Just now, Cookie said:

This commercial is just some baby fetish ****

It's her imagery though, you're putting your own feelings onto it. Gaga murdering people constantly in videos is morally even worse than her using a baby aesthetic 

Shadowcrest
12 minutes ago, BlTCH said:

Yeah, what was it, just around 8 years for her to cut it off? I'm sure Melanie will sort her image out by that time too, her first actual era is not even over so it's quite early for us to speculate how she will change things up after this concept album, it was okay when Marina did it for two of her strong concept albums. 

She may not have the voice of Gaga's but she's genuinely more talented than a lot of people on the radio. 

We're not really the fanbase to say when something is "too much"

I think we can, considering Gaga is leveling out this era. 

Idc if you stan her, but there is no defending this creepy ****. Also your examples are just bad :emma:

venusfly
1 minute ago, PaperIz said:

But why? Like I get the adult baby thing is weird but she has a strong point to get across and really comes from the heart. The imagery ties in with who she is as a person and yes it's creepy but it's not like she's doing something evil

:shrug: I can't really describe why, it's just something I feel. I don't hate her music, there was a point where I listened to Cry Baby for days on end on repeat, I just find the adult baby thing a little too far but I guess people felt that way about Gaga

PaperIz
Just now, Shadowcrest said:

Idc if you stan her, but there is no defending this creepy ****. Also your examples are just bad :emma:

There's no defending her imagery and artistic choices? What?

Shadowcrest
Just now, LG said:

:shrug: I can't really describe why, it's just something I feel. I don't hate her music, there was a point where I listened to Cry Baby for days on end on repeat, I just find the adult baby thing a little too far but I guess people felt that way about Gaga

Gaga did some weird ****, but she never pretended to be an actual child :emma:

Shadowcrest
Just now, PaperIz said:

There's no defending her imagery and artistic choices? What?

With that logic, you could do literally anything and defend it as "my imagery and artistic choice".

JustPokeHerFace

okay i really do like her album and the baby thing worked there, but it is a biT overdone at this point. it's a unique bottle design, but i can't picture it smelling like anything else but rotten milk :toofunny:

PaperIz
Just now, LG said:

Like I said earlier, it's only her first era. Yes it's a long one but let her do her thing. 

Just now, Shadowcrest said:

With that logic, you could do literally anything and defend it as "my imagery and artistic choice".

But is imagery and artistic choice though, it's not like she's out committing crimes or something. You're acting like she's doing something to children or something instead of just having an aesthetic 

Can this era will come to an end already?

As a fan I wanna see her in a different way. Not in these baby costumes, It was fun at beginning but.... :awkney:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

Shadowcrest
7 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Like I said earlier, it's only her first era. Yes it's a long one but let her do her thing. 

But is imagery and artistic choice though, it's not like she's out committing crimes or something. You're acting like she's doing something to children or something instead of just having an aesthetic 

There's such a thing as taking it too far. 

Illuminati
18 minutes ago, Cookie said:

But they were both so different

Yeah but my point was that it's nothing new to have an album with a strong concept and repetitive aesthetics that connect it all together. And that really calling Melanie creepy for it or that she's dragging it out is just not reasonable. No one really had a problem with Marina being Electra heart for a whole era, which in my opinion is the best example there can be for just how far an artist can take an alter ego.

And she dragged out Froot era aesthetics throughout the whole era too and even acknowledged that she didn't even want to change her hairstyle too much because she wanted to look in a specific way. 

Illuminati
17 minutes ago, Shadowcrest said:

and you just come off as a hypocrite :emma: 

17 minutes ago, Shadowcrest said:

Gaga did some weird ****, but she never pretended to be an actual child :emma:

meat dress, bleeding and being covered in blood on several occasions, a tour featuring slaughterhouse aesthetics, dancers in wheelchairs, giving birth on tour and in a very graphic music video to name a few occasions when Gaga was no less creepy or shocking :emma: she was sticking to her image, sending a certain message throughout her looks and Melanie is sort of doing the same in her own way, the creepy doll/child aesthetics crossing over with horror elements to portray serious adult people problems from a childs point of view, sorta. it's no more unnecessary or extra than Gaga's stuff was.

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, SISTERV said:

This is weird and not in a cute way. It's just weird.

And is this girl really that relevant to put out a fragrance?

My thought exactly.

So I googled and Good God at the people dressed up as babies for her show I CANNOT :awkney:

I prefer the scent of blood and semen over breast milk and diapers sorry not sorry. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived