Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Update: "LG5 OMG leak" Finally Explained?

antpats2

Featured Posts

antpats2

UPDATE : 

Daphne replied! We now have confirmation that my theory was wrong ( :air: )  and that Gaga truly was playing one of her own original songs. 

I tweeted her back asking if the song is called Chaos Angel or if she remembers any other details of the track...GET READY We may finally be getting our answer 10 months later!!! 

Get ready for a long post :air: It didn't start out that way 

I came across this tweet, which happens to have been posted right after Gaga left her 12 hour studio session with Daphne Guiness and Mark Ronson.  

And yes, it contains the words "Chaos Angel". As far as I know, this is the first time Gaga said that phrase. Interestingly, Ronson recently revealed in an interview that during that first studio session on November 25th 2015 in London, Gaga brought "Angel Down" to him, a track she had previously worked on with RedOne. 

Daphne replied. 

Spoiler

May I also add that DAPHNE was working on a new record at the same time too (which was released earlier this year, in May if I recall). 

Considering Daphne is nowhere to be seen on Joanne, and Angel Down sounds absolutely nothing like the "OMG" leak...could they have also been working on Daphne's record? 

Yes, it could be an outtake from Joanne and it very well may be the song "Chaos Angel". But would Gaga would start working on a song titled "Chaos Angel" right after giving a demo to a producer titled "Angel Down" considering she had intent to re-produce the same track with said producer? I personally don't think so. 

Then I came across this song released by Daphne earlier this year. Called "Marionettes" 

Spoiler

When a fan asked if "Chaos Angel" was the next single, Daphne replied with this, seemingly mistaking the question being about her rather than LG 

Spoiler

The song doesnt sound that similar to the OMG leak but look at the lyrics below: 
Spoiler

Sickly in the gaslight
Finally extinguishing memories of a past life

You sold your soul
So long ago
Paid in silver
Let the candle glow

And on your own
With your reflection
You spread the cards
But you never find the fool

Spinning your web, your ectoplasmic ball of gloss
Handing around your sweetly poisoned candy floss
To the dolls of your desire
Come hither, come higher
Stand closer to my fire

Surrender, surrender
To the kiss of the abyss 

Then listen to the OMG leak 

At the start you can hear a verse ending... followed by an "OHHHHOOO". It could be that shes saying "life" as in "Finally extinguishing memories of a past life"  from Marionettes. Then the chorus... these lyrics seem to possibly match! 

"You sold your soul
So long ago
Paid in silver
Let the candle glow" 

The rest don't seem to match, but at the end of the OMG leak it sure does sound like 

"To the dolls of your desire"

Maybe i'm being delusional here, Idk :emma: 

When asked if she wrote for "#LG5", she said she writes her own songs, implying that she was working on her own original music in that studio session too. 

But anyways I tweeted Daphne to try to get a confirmation of what it truly was so stay tuned! She seems to reply to everyone/doesn't get many mentions so it shouldn't be long before she answers :emma: 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow

It does not seem similar at all, flop :awkney:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Hola Soraya

Giving me 'My fans think everything is cryptic' teas! :lolga: 

I like your analysis. :classy: 

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

antpats2
Just now, Moncher said:

It does not seem similar at all, flop :awkney:

my point overall is that the track may not have even been intended for Joanne. Gaga may have been singing a new Daphne song while she was working on her record. 

monsterdino
6 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

"LG5 OMG Leak" Finally Explained?

No, nothing was explained here :awkney:

lavieenrose

If that annoying twink would had shut the f*ck up I could have give you a better feedback

but I do see something there .

Computer

I hope you find out something from Daphne soon :excited2:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I watched the whole thing waiting for something show up... It never did. 🤔

Edit: I hope Daphne replies back though.

antpats2
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

No, nothing was explained here :awkney:

If you actually read the OP you'd have seen that i went through possibilities (Angel Down, Chaos Angel, Marionettes, Another new Daphne song) 

monsterdino
Just now, antpats2 said:

If you actually read the OP you'd have seen that i went through possibilities (Angel Down, Chaos Angel, Marionettes, Another new Daphne song) 

Again nothing is actually confirmed or explained for the actual song

antpats2
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Again nothing is actually confirmed or explained for the actual song

the title doesnt say that anything was confirmed. And again, yes, I explained more possibilities about the song than we've ever known 

antpats2
Just now, Shawn Lee said:

Can't you just ask gaga? We are more close:madge:

sure ill give her a call one sec 

Dread Monster

that snippet sounds AMAZING  what a shame we probebly wont get to hear it :toofunny:

Archived