đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next for Ariana?

miamorevolefeyah

Featured Posts

miamorevolefeyah

So at the state of the DW era, we all thought Ariana was facing the end of her career and peaked far too soon. It seems Side to Side has saved Ariana and even in Australia where Ariana was strongly disliked after her X Factor incident, DW has soared back on iTunes and Side to Side hit no.3 on the charts.

So now that we can see Ariana ain't over, whats next? What do you want to see musically from Ariana? Is she ready for an album of power ballads? Is she ready to do something a bit more dark and risky? Is it time for her In The Zone. 

Do you think she could have a big era after DW?  

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagasgrande

She has a great voice and she could do power ballads easily. I hope she's going all R&B with the next era and I don't think she'll be "over" anytime soon. And what's this X-Factor incident you're talking about? :oprah: 

GagaIsDope

I want dark and risky. I feel like she wanted to with DW (with that album cover) but she forgot to make the music dark. I want her to go all the way with her next one

gagasgrande
Just now, GagaIsDope said:

I want dark and risky. I feel like she wanted to with DW (with that album cover) but she forgot to make the music dark. I want her to go all the way with her next one

Tbh I don't really think she wanted to go "dark". She was more focused on making a more mature pop record (compared to her Yours Truly, her music style matured a lot)

GagaIsDope
2 minutes ago, gagasgrande said:

Tbh I don't really think she wanted to go "dark". She was more focused on making a more mature pop record (compared to her Yours Truly, her music style matured a lot)

Yeah, maybe mature's the right word. I think when focus didn't do as well as problem, she wanted to try a different, more mature theme. (And I think DW is worth 100 yours trulys)

London GUY

By X Factor incident, do you mean Natalia Kills :emma:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTurpPE9RrMoAOlxDfOAm4

Only Australia/New Zealand X Factor incident I can think of 

REPLAY

RadioIsOurs

The tour is still next year, so we can expect plenty more singles from DW. She's also going to be on Hairspray live to keep her busy. 

AphroditeLaydee

What was the X-factor incident? :giveup: But seriously though, I think she's yet to peak. I thought she already peaked and that donutgate ended her, but I now see I might be wrong.

I am sure Ariana is fine lmao. She's on Tour next year, finishing her fourth Album and will star in a musical on Broadway. She may has peaked in 2014, but she isn't over and there is no need to underestimate her success.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

malazam

I don't like Side to Side! It's a happy summer song.

I hate summer and I hate happiness 

I think she's fine but music is kinda dead if she waits to much without new music then she will be a woman in danger

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived