Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Taylor Swift Music is basically confirmed

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Jenniferella
10 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I guess hating pop stars for no real reason is the thing now. 👀

I swear everytime a popstar releases something along with Gaga GGD starts acting crazy mad/jealous.

Let me just remind you how most of GGD was putting 1989 on a pedestal when it came out, now she's "garbage" and "overexposed"...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rezjohnsen

I want to tell you how much i hate this woman but im worry to get warned for the three times. So, yeaaahhh:golfclap:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

rezjohnsen
32 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I guess hating pop stars for no real reason is the thing now. 👀

Do you personally know her? :oprah:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

I'm really interested in where mainstream is going at the moment.  There's definitely still some generic music causing waves but experimental/quality music is at the forefront and becoming more POPular, so I say bring it because what Joanne has given me will never be taken away by an overcalculated, over produced and overexposed attempt at an album written about the same situation but different John Wayne for teenyboppers ready to spend the 'rents money.  

DeanWinchester

As long as she releases on Friday, I don't care what she does. Let Gaga have her #1 please. She was very kind to you okay???!

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FATCAT

If it's another basic hits-written album, and not like her original material, I hope it under-performs.

I used to like Taylor, before she became some pop snake.

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
55 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

I swear everytime a popstar releases something along with Gaga GGD starts acting crazy mad/jealous.

Let me just remind you how most of GGD was putting 1989 on a pedestal when it came out, now she's "garbage" and "overexposed"...

GGD was different back then. I know I've been here, but the general consciousness morphs over time.

Purr more, hiss less.

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

GGD was different back then. I know I've been here, but the general consciousness morphs over time.

^This

Archived