đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

We know now why Gaga dropped Redone, thoughts?

Gagafy

Featured Posts

We have a solid answer now why Gaga dropped Redone, scraped the songs she did with Redone, delaying LG5 as a whole; Mark Ronson.

It's pretty sad for for me, the Angel Down Work Tape is so good, the studio version is overworked and couldn't compare to the raw guitar and vocals. And I believe the rest of the songs would be that good as well. You can't go wrong when Gaga and Redone  work together. It has proven over and over again. And Angel Down is the recent proof.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga wanted to work with Mark since he worked with Amy. I think she also knew changing her main collaborator to someone of a higher profile of big recent hits would gain more interest

Just now, Aussie said:

Gaga wanted to work with Mark since he worked with Amy. I think she also knew changing her main collaborator to someone of a higher profile of big recent hits would gain more interest

Obviously it didn't really worked well, see PI.

4 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

Judas is the hit we all remember.

giphy.gif

Just now, Gagafy said:

And look at all the other songs..? As if Redone never misfired. Angel Down is great as is, the whole album is refreshingly analog which is why she worked with Ronson 

No producer is a guarantee for amazing songs/hits etc. Don't get this obsession with RedOne, he did an amazing job with TFM, but that was years ago, it's time to move on.

2971689-1586230079-tumbl.gif

blackpink

I'm glad we didn't get an album full of RedOne songs. 

Dont put her in a box. She has creative freedom to work with whomever she likes, and I think that her choice to scrap his songs and work with Mark was one of the best desicions she's ever made. 

The music on Joanne is so heartfelt and raw and autobiographical like she's said. 

NIghtmareElm

Didn't she do like eight songs with him? Maybe there's a chance he can put them on his album.  Is he allowed to do that?

KURUSHITOVSKA

All they did was demos and writing and we got an amazing album, so... We don't know how Joanne would sound now if RedOne was still the main producer. Angel Down and Million Reasons sound super demo and unfinished, not what they want from RedOne-Gaga. They want Bad Romance, not Second Time Around.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

AlphaMonster
20 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

We have a solid answer now why Gaga dropped Redone, scraped the songs she did with Redone, delaying LG5 as a whole; Mark Ronson.

What is that "solid answer" ? Am I missing something ?

Archived