Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"How could you ever let me go?"

PassTheTime

Featured Posts

PassTheTime

Here I am ,the moment when I decided to change something important in my  life .I decided to say goodbye to the only human that I accept ,support and encourage without even seeing her eyes once just felt her magical heart:unicorn:

" One look and I'm done,
                                                                                                    One glance from your eyes,
                                                                                                    And I'm captivated        
"                                    

and it's not because of things like sales or chart position ,It's time to change myself as she does and to see what new things happens in my life . I unfollowed her on Instagram , fb , snapchat , twitter ,youtube account and ultimately GGD her perfect world where she "Don't wanna change, and I don't wanna be ashamed" and is a real Queen :firega:  it is soo hard to leave all this things

"Ev'ry time we say goodbye
                                                                                                       I die a little"       

......... I feel like a part of me remains with her memory .:giveup:

So goodbye humans that I shared my hype , worries ,hopes and meltdowns , your all rock  :rockstar:

And last.... farewell my rock ,Lady Gaga l0MYx2asxOpwttTNu.gif

"Honestly, I know where you're goin'
And baby, you're just movin' on
And I'll still love you even if I can't
See you anymore
Can't wait to see you soar"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PassTheTime
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

Please don't hurt yourself.:diane:

Girl I am just taking a break from Gaga ,I am not going to find Joanne :sharon:

GagaIsDope

It's not like you have to be a hardcore fan. I just don't get why you don't listen to her casually if you like her music

Dread Monster

good luck on your new road!, im proud of you for making strong life changes and not being afraid:hug:

tumblr_mno9gm8jBw1r3fv6wo1_500.gif

PassTheTime
Just now, GagaIsDope said:

It's not like you have to be a hardcore fan. I just don't get why you don't listen to her casually if you like her music

In order to leave my current self behind I have to leave her too....

2 minutes ago, GagaInArt said:

Girl I am just taking a break from Gaga ,I am not going to find Joanne :sharon:

I read that as a farewell note.:diane: I wish you well.:diane:

FreePalestine

GagaIsDope
Just now, GagaInArt said:

In order to leave my current self behind I have to leave her too....

Fair play. Good luck, I hope it makes you happy 

Antonio

So who are you gonna stan?

tumblr_lxwmppAuAy1qc4a6lo4_r1_250.gif

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Archived