đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Unpopular Opinion About Each Album

Radio Ga Ga

Featured Posts

Radio Ga Ga

Your unpopular opinion about each gaga album... let them out!

The Fame: Her live performances this era were her best to date tbh (subject to change of course, given the SNL performance she just did)

The Fame Monster: An uninteresting album if you take away Bad Romance, and her worst album to date even with bad romance :emma:

Born This Way: Hair / Judas / Bloody Mary / HML / Highway Unicorn/ Electric Chapel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scheiße

ARTPOP: I absolutely loved Dope. It's the gaga song that moved me the most emotionally, and I think it's 100 times better than IWBWY:toofunny:

Joanne: Angel Down is the best song on this album. I also didn't like Diamond Heart at all on the first few listens, but it grew on me really well afterwards.

Edit: Disclaimers- these are just my opinion in my little world, if it doesn't sync up with yours, that's totally normal. I'm not trying to convince anybody about anything either.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97

I agree with a of things except the Fame Monster and fame lol. IMO, ARTPOP had the best performances so far. Her vocals were far better. And I don't think TFM is the worst haha

Radio Ga Ga
Just now, TylerBR97 said:

I agree with a of things except the Fame Monster and fame lol. IMO, ARTPOP had the best performances so far. Her vocals were far better. And I don't think TFM is the worst haha

Yeah I think no one on this site would agree with me. I think I probably just have a very distinct weird taste, but something about the fame performances just grab my attention really well

display name

"Summerboy" is excellent. "Starstruck" is trash.

"Teeth" is excellent.

The music video of "Marry the Night" is not too long.

"G.U.Y." and its music video are boring.

"Just Another Day" is better than every other track, but "Hey Girl" is perfect as well.

Seethe. :ladyhaha: 

Yo GagaGaga

The Fame: There a lot of filler tracks, and it relied heavily on singles. But the singles were amazing

The Fame Monster: I've never liked Dance in The Dark

Born This Way: My favorite album single wise; I don't think sheiĂźe should've been a single

ARTPOP: Venus is ok, Dope is severely underrated, Applause was a good lead single

Joanne: Its her best album to date, I love every song on it and it wasn't made around a few singles like TF and TFM were (IMO don't attack me)

Adampervez

The Fame: By far my least favourite Gaga album, EXCEPT for the singles which were amazing but the rest are just meh or get skipped.

The Fame Monster: ITS A ****ING EP NOT AN ALBUM

Born This Way: My second least favourite. The title track i really disliked, Scheiße might just be the worst song on that entire album in my opinion and tooooooo overrated.

ARTPOP: Dope is one of my favourite gaga songs of all time

Joanne: Something unpopular to say on here but imo her most cohesive album and my favourite of hers

TropicOfCANCER

The fame: I like it rough is one of the better songs

The fame monster: so happy i could die is the worst song on the album

Born this way: what else is there to say, this is her BEST album. (also, bad kids isn't as bad as people say)

ARTPOP: dope is one of the best songs

Joanne: John wayne is extremely overrated and the only song I skip.

Versace

These are the unpopular opinions I see about each album as an album

The Fame: Basic 

The Fame Monster: Too short to be considered album 2 

Born This Way: Overproduced

ARTPOP: Overproduced and bad 

Cheek To Cheek: Offensive to her pop career

Joanne: Where's RedOne

While I do feel both Born This Way and ARTPOP are overproduced both are really good albums, I prefer ARTPOP though, it's more of my cup of tea.

Unpopular Opinion for me is a popular negative opinion 

Radio Ga Ga
4 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

The Fame: There a lot of filler tracks, and it relied heavily on singles. But the singles were amazing

The Fame Monster: I've never liked Dance in The Dark

Born This Way: My favorite album single wise; I don't think sheiĂźe should've been a single

ARTPOP: Venus is ok, Dope is severely underrated, Applause was a good lead single

Joanne: Its her best album to date, I love every song on it and it wasn't made around a few singles like TF and TFM were (IMO don't attack me)

You're good, I probably offended way more people by saying TFM is her worst (DITD would probably fit as a filler track in born this way tbh)

Phoenix

The Fame - Summerboy is one of the best songs on album.

The Fame Monster - Teeth is a great song, I don't get the hate.

Born This Way - The Queen is one of the best songs on album.

ARTPOP - Gypsy is one of the worst songs on the album.

Joanne - Come To Mama and Hey Girl are a no.

đź’Ž

Loyalty

The Fame: 

- Least favourite album since more have been released.

- looking back live performances are boring to watch but exciting at the time.

The Fame Monster: 

- some of my favourite songs. (Bad romance :firega:, Alejandro & telephone)

- Tour looked amazing (even tho I didn't attend)  

- The AOTY snub :neyde:

Born This Way:

- Second best album after Joanne

- I died in this whole era. Amazing album which deserved Grammys but Adele was in the way the entire event. 

- some of the production on this album need to Remastered. :lolga:

ARTPOP:

- Second least favourite.

- Good album minus (Donatella, Fashion & Jewls n  drugs)

- :bye:

Joanne: 

- Lived for PI 

- Favourite album deserves lots of success.

- More to come :ladyhaha:

display name
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Yasss! #TeamTeeth

Praise it, sistren! Monsters do it wrong by calling it filler, but we don't care what people say! We know the truth! :grr:

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, LoisLilMonster said:

Yasss! #TeamTeeth

Imo that song turns me on, I fantasize about having sex to that song

Archived