💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Dancing In Circles to sexual for radio?

Quark

Do you think this song is too sexual to be a single or to be sent to radio?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this song is too sexual to be a single or to be sent to radio?

• Yes, it will not appeal to many people or turn off many.
    • No, there are many songs just as sexual on the radio

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Many here think that Dancing In Circles should be a single because it has the most radio friendly beat on Joanne and because in general the song is fun and catchy. However, the lyrics of the song are actually very sexual. So do you think this song is too sexual to be a single or to be sent to radio? Will it prevent it from being a hit?

Luke78619

All she says is 'I touch myself' :toofunny: have you heard Rihanna S&M? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MaryJaneHolland

If "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick" could've been on radio, why not "I touch myself"? :classy:

DAVID VOGUER

Government Hooker, HML, Sexxx Dreams never happened sooo... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

display name

"Disco stick" is one of the things that's helped make Gaga iconic, so I don't think so. :whitney: 

TheKillerQueen

Least radio friendly song on the album... It wouldn't do good at all.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

1 minute ago, VAMP said:

"Disco stick" is one of the things that's helped make Gaga iconic, so I don't think so. :whitney: 

yeah but the reason why it didn't become one of the classics is because it didn't take off on radio.

SlayMeToVenus

With Side to Side being a big hit it's not too sexual. Side to Side is even more sexual. :awkney:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

6 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Lmao a song saying "ride **** bicycle" is slaying the charts right now

yeah but the radio version has Nicki sing bababicycle like a chicken. So its not rude.

But Blurred Lines can be a hit even with that video just because it ripped off Marvin Gaye's Got To Give It Up or Britney's If You Seek Amy and Slave 4 U.

SlayMeToVenus
Just now, UK Monster said:

yeah but the radio version has Nicki sing bababicycle like a chicken. So its not rude.

It says boy you've got me walking side to side which means her vagina is sore from having sex. :emma:

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

On one hand, I say no because you can have **** on the radio from Drake sayin he should have women pay him because his stroke is just that fire.

On the other hand, yes because who knows how the public would react to a woman taking autonomy of her own pleasure.

[then again, we've had a short rush of fairly popular songs about physical self-love, so who knows]

3 points in and ready for more

If radio can handle Minaj tricycle it can handle Dancin in Slayage too. If a song is good it will smash no matter what.

Archived