💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Angry Bieber drops mic, walks off stage in Mancs

ReidOne

Featured Posts

Shipper

Angry Bieber. 

They used to have a cartoon of this in Nickelodeon. I absolutely hated it but i kept the TV on. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

His delusional fans

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

i truly worry for justin. this is not normal. you don't get mad at your fans for screaming. i understand there's tons of things are annoying about being an international star but seriously? he signed up for this. it's as if every time i see something about him it just gets worse and worse. very sad. i think he's becoming a victim of fame.

13 hours ago, M D N A said:

Just because you pay for a ticket doesn't mean you can behave however you want at the concert tho. I agree with him, screaming while the person on stage is talking is annoying and rude af. If you are a fan you should be interested in listening to what the artist says.

Also, it's not just rude to the artist, it's also rude to the people standing around you.

He can't control hundreds of fans. It's rude for him to drop the mic because he wants silence. And seeing as you like Madonna from your username, I'm sure none of her shows were completely silent when she would speak. 

Theres hundreds of people talking, being drunk, etc. They're enjoying themselves. If he doesn't want to deal with crowds he can go on a dive bar tour.

BYE

Delusional
19 hours ago, KenonEpic said:

He can still drop his d*ck in my ass and walk off my virginity :creepflop:

What's there to drop  :creepflop:

:reductive:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

KingOfSpain

And people still keep on buying tickets lmao what is wrong with them

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

AlbiCalderone

He dedicated his live to perform but all those fans dedicate probably at least 100 ****ing dollars to see their childish idol and they should not even scream for excitement? ugh shut up and do your work

Archived