💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Angry Bieber drops mic, walks off stage in Mancs

ReidOne

Featured Posts

ReidOne

Justin Bieber is continuing to meltdown on the final dates of his 'Purpose' tour. For the 2nd time, Bieber pleaded with fans that "the screaming has to stop" when he is trying to talk in between songs. Last night at Manchester Arena in the UK, he got so frustrated when fans continued screaming that he dropped the mic and walked off stage.

He did eventually return to the stage to explain himself.

"The reason why I got upset is because I travelled across the whole world to come here and I dedicated my life to this," he said. "I dedicated my life to performing, I dedicate my life to bringing smiles to people's faces, and I feel like people just aren't giving me the same respect back, and courtesy. That's all."

(side note, why does he sound more and more like a young Michael Jackson's speaking voice the older he gets? :oprah:)

Another side note, Manchester Arena is the venue Kylie Minogue has played more than any other. She also holds the record for the female artist who has played the venue the most, with over 30 performances and has been dubbed the "Queen of Manchester Arena." 

To enjoy a much happier and grateful performer on this same stage, enjoy Kylie from her 2002 'Fever' tour! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Another side note, Manchester Arena is the venue Kylie Minogue has played more than any other. She also holds the record for the female artist who has played the venue the most, with over 30 performances and has been dubbed the "Queen of Manchester Arena." 

To enjoy a much happier and grateful performer on this same stage, enjoy Kylie from her 2002 'Fever' tour! :D

This is so f*cking extra :air: I just can't take it

Oh, I'm just visiting-

I don't know much about him, nor did i ever really care. But at the end of the day, he is just a human being, and all that pressure, success, fans and constant attention gonna leave a mark on him, it does on everybody. 

Supersonic

I mean I get that it's kinda rude when people are not letting u speak, but sis you're the one with the heavy duty microphone :deadbanana:

Also if I was his sound engineer, I'd beat the sh*t out of him for actually dropping the mic to the ground.

ReidOne
Just now, RainbowBlonde said:

Promoting Kylie while you're at it I see :poot:

I'll take every opportunity! :D

BLACKOUTbritney

The kylie promo :air:

The fever tour was so icoinc

Literally every arena tour since has been inspired by it :giveup:

Dread Monster

wtf why does he act like a highschool teacher on stage "the noise is disrespectful"

FRANK1991

Nice! I enjoy a good Justin Beiber story

:creepflop:

and his delusional fans

:creepflop:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived