Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Mocks Kid Cudi’s Depression In New Song

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount
8 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

or phases could be in reference to how cudi is fine with kanye and drake one day and pissed other times?? as for the other lyrics i cant speak for cause i only wrote about the ones the article wrote about. it didnt mention a xanax or crazy lyric. i would find issue with those. 

as for the before or after rehab i dont think that particularly matters. there are plenty of people who deal with mental illness and depression and all that stuff who dont lash out like cudi did to drake. it was a personal attack either way. i dont think a mental illness completely excuses you from attacking another person and their work

We aren't talking about what Kid Cudi said. We're focusing on what Drake said because it's kind of shitty. Bad timing like you're assuming? Then change the lyrics. Otherwise, this is just upsetting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anastasia
2 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

as for the before or after rehab i dont think that particularly matters. there are plenty of people who deal with mental illness and depression and all that stuff who dont lash out like cudi did to drake. it was a personal attack either way. i dont think a mental illness completely excuses you from attacking another person and their work

I think you see mental illness in a really skewed way. When people are suffering like Cudi,  the depression takes over you. It clouds your judgement, and you lose your sense of identity. It's extremely tough to know what you truly want in life and that you can have it, over the thoughts telling you that your worthless, or that nobody cares. Hopefully Cudi gets better, and can speak on his true feelings then, but Drake is an adult and should know that when somebody is sick they aren't in the right frame of mind.

Society is already harshly critical of men who are suffering from mental illnesses, being black and in hip hop is an added difficulty, I think Cudi admitting he needed help is one of the bravest things I've ever seen. This is a chance other men can look to him and realize its ok to admit you are in pain and need help. Drake **** all over that, he doesn't understand how delicate of a topic it is for men, and how many men and young boys commit suicide every year.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

SlayedForTheGod
1 minute ago, MacNGary said:

I think you see mental illness in a really skewed way. When people are suffering like Cudi,  the depression takes over you. It clouds your judgement, and you lose your sense of identity. It's extremely tough to know what you truly want in life and that you can have it, over the thoughts telling you that your worthless, or that nobody cares. Hopefully Cudi gets better, and can speak on his true feelings then, but Drake is an adult and should know that when somebody is sick they aren't in the right frame of mind.

Society is already harshly critical of men who are suffering from mental illnesses, being black and in hip hop is an added difficulty, I think Cudi admitting he needed help is one of the bravest things I've ever seen. This is a chance other men can look to him and realize its ok to admit you are in pain and need help. Drake **** all over that, he doesn't understand how delicate of a topic it is for men, and how many men and young boys commit suicide every year.

oh i completely understand. i suffer and deal with depression myself. i guess everyone is different. i dont think drake was completely in the wrong for calling him out. but if he did mention the xanex and other stuff then yeah its suspect.

Anastasia
13 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm meeting with a counselor this week for my mental health. This hit me hard. I don't care if Kid Cudi was an asshole to Drake. I mean we all know what happened and it didn't call for Drake's idiotic response. Mental health is not something to play around with. Why do I have to share a Bday with this guy?... 

Your comment made me think of the interview gaga did about Grigio Girls, and how she said that because she knows Sonja and her journey that she is connected to other sufferers, and is empathizing and praying for them. My family has a long history of mental illness, my brother is bipolar and its been really tough for him but he is in a good place now, I hope that you know that I'm praying for you, and I think its really strong of you to get help :hug:

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

22 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm meeting with a counselor this week for my mental health. This hit me hard. I don't care if Kid Cudi was an asshole to Drake. I mean we all know what happened and it didn't call for Drake's idiotic response. Mental health is not something to play around with. Why do I have to share a Bday with this guy?... 

It hit me hard as well I know what you mean cause I'm currently in recovery for anxiety/depression and each day is a battle. It sucks cause this world just doesn't take mental health seriously, it is life threatening in a lot of ways just like a physical disease is. I myself dealt with two suicide attempts and I'm not scared to say it. Always talk about your mental health as though it was accepted in the world, and frankly you are brave, and I'm proud of hearing about people like Kid Cudi or yourself who go out there and seek help because it takes courage also. Just wanna say I'm rooting for you and I hope you don't feel like the world is against you cause there are people who go through the same as you and support you. Wishing nothing more than a good recovery because it's possible and it takes one step out of time but time heals. 

4 hours ago, Skrill said:

''i'm sure'' how ignorant can you be

4 hours ago, edana123 said:

He mocks him about mental issue,so still that is really sad even if Cudi is not checked in rehab.

and especially now he is at Rehab.He should've not released.

Agree.

But on the other hand didn't y'all (generally speaking) mocked the **** out of Amanda Bynes back in 2013 even when she checked into rehab through posts, gifs and memes; **** Amanda, let's go to most recent ones like Demi Lovato, you'll still make fun of her for her past drug use and body shame her, which are the reasons why she checked into rehab.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

MarryTheKnight

ugh trash/ gross/ ew/ stop

i'd still f uck him but he can go f uck right off after 

202bd52d8eaa2bf08a01f6cfa6b2ad5b.gif

LaLuna

How pathetic and ignorant. Mental illness is no laughing matter. 

I guess you don't know how it feels... til it happens to you. 

Archived