Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Mocks Kid Cudi’s Depression In New Song

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins
24 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Still love drake. I'm sure he wrote the song after Cudi dissed him and before he checked into rehab. 

He still could've decided to not release it 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pharamon
26 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

Still love drake. I'm sure he wrote the song after Cudi dissed him and before he checked into rehab. 

''i'm sure'' how ignorant can you be

Rockets

To make fun of mental health issues is really fuking disgusting

Ew

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

I'm so sad people still and will never see mental illnesses as important as even'flu'.

anyways.I lost respect for Drake.

and I'm praying for Cudi because he battled with suicidal urges and decided to live.Hope he gets better.

31 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

He mocks him about mental issue,so still that is really sad even if Cudi is not checked in rehab.

and especially now he is at Rehab.He should've not released.

SlayedForTheGod

Did you guys even read the lyric or are you just basing your opinions off a sensationalist title?

“You were, “The Man on the Moon,” now you just go through your phases. Life of the angry and famous.”

I don't really see the mocking? Idk if you guys were aware but Kid Cudi dissed drake before the whole rehab thing happened. As for the lyric I dont see how it mocked his mental illness. The phases line is a play on "The Man on the MOON" and the angry and famous part could from the fact that cudi did just seem bitter that drake was getting attention and he wasnt. cause he thought his stuff was better. which obviously is completely subjective.

XoXoJoanneGaga
1 hour ago, VenusOddity said:

rip drake 2015-2016

He's been one of the biggest artists in the world since 2009

blackpink

Wow what a vile thing to do. You just do not make fun of mental illness or any illness for that matter, not cool at all.

I still prefer Cudi over that overrated rat that basic white girls swoon over. 

52 minutes ago, SlayedForTheGod said:

Did you guys even read the lyric or are you just basing your opinions off a sensationalist title?

“You were, “The Man on the Moon,” now you just go through your phases. Life of the angry and famous.”

I don't really see the mocking? Idk if you guys were aware but Kid Cudi dissed drake before the whole rehab thing happened. As for the lyric I dont see how it mocked his mental illness. The phases line is a play on "The Man on the MOON" and the angry and famous part could from the fact that cudi did just seem bitter that drake was getting attention and he wasnt. cause he thought his stuff was better. which obviously is completely subjective.

Well the "phases" implies that depression isn't real and he's in a lot of phases, he also added "Is you crazy?" implying again that being mentally ill is being crazy, There's another line about Xanax i think also. Whether it's before or after rehab it doesn't change anything, and frankly people trying to justify and defend Drake are as disgusting

Anastasia

Kid Cudi is so talented, Drake is a real pig for doing this. Mental illness is just as serious as having a life-threatening disease, especially with the suicide rates among men its just awful and terrifying. To be a rapper and openly admit that you are struggling and need help is so incredibly brave, I hope he is ok.

And I hope Drake gets some sense smacked into him, I think he's just trying to play the tough guy, which the world knows he isn't.

FATWIFE, First Lady Of GGD

DeleteMyAccount

I'm meeting with a counselor this week for my mental health. This hit me hard. I don't care if Kid Cudi was an asshole to Drake. I mean we all know what happened and it didn't call for Drake's idiotic response. Mental health is not something to play around with. Why do I have to share a Bday with this guy?... 

holy scheisse

Kid Cudi s music has always resonated so deeply With me and for that I love him. **** drake his writers made him a **** song

SlayedForTheGod
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

Well the "phases" implies that depression isn't real and he's in a lot of phases, he also added "Is you crazy?" implying again that being mentally ill is being crazy, There's another line about Xanax i think also. Whether it's before or after rehab it doesn't change anything, and frankly people trying to justify and defend Drake are as disgusting

or phases could be in reference to how cudi is fine with kanye and drake one day and pissed other times?? as for the other lyrics i cant speak for cause i only wrote about the ones the article wrote about. it didnt mention a xanax or crazy lyric. i would find issue with those. 

as for the before or after rehab i dont think that particularly matters. there are plenty of people who deal with mental illness and depression and all that stuff who dont lash out like cudi did to drake. it was a personal attack either way. i dont think a mental illness completely excuses you from attacking another person and their work

Archived