Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stuck on You (Gaga's Xmas Gift)

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

Reading through the threads and noticed that many of you are new to the fanbase. I thought that many of you probably would not have been around for this:

I remember waking up at 14 years old and logging onto my Twitter on Christmas day to see Gaga's christmas present to her little monsters!

Idk what was going through her mind when she released this as a CHRISTMAS PRESENT! I remember having to wait until I was completely alone to fully listen to the song because family members were around everywhere. :emma:

It was this moment I realised, I had joined the right fanbase. For those who are new, this was what was served during the Born This Way Era. Enjoy. :diane:

Jonathan Florencio

Her drunk laugh at the end :giveup: :ladyhaha:

It was a song that didn't make the cut for Born This Way, right?

This Song was the BEST thing to exist, but there was an edit of this Song that gave me even more life

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

KleinGa
4 minutes ago, Noah said:

This Song was the BEST thing to exist, but there was an edit of this Song that gave me even more life

Omg this made my body start moving in ways it never moved before. WTF .

Rebel Heart
3 minutes ago, Noah said:

Omg the good sis Real Cool :diane: Her best leaked song ever tbh. Honestly, truly :diane:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Just now, Rebel Heart said:

Omg the good sis Real Cool :diane: Her best leaked song ever tbh. Honestly, truly :diane:

Honestly! It's on the Top of my favorite Unreleased Songs alongside with Brooklyn Nights

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Quartz
53 minutes ago, Noah said:

Wow, this is a bop unlike the original :music:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived