question

Have you noticed this in John Wayne?

Started by hellothing with 50 replies so far

Just now, TheLucifer said:

actually they are censored but when you quoted them they were uncensored... so that means you are not filtered! :O #jelly

No, it's just that when I saw my post was censored, I edited it with greek characters. See why above.

1 person likes this

Perform Living

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex C said:

No, it's just that when I saw my post was censored, I edited it with greek characters. See why above.

oh, i see it now, once i refreshed it... thanks for the tip

1 person likes this

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

My right headphone broke last night :neyde:

:emma:

3 people like this

I spill the truth; No shade bro.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

But have you noticed that the background vocals aren't
"(dat - doo - deet - doe)
(dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe)"
but more like

"That's when he says
Go insane
That's when he thinks
Oh well"

:oprah:

OMG I couldn't understand those words and I didn't like the (dat - doo - deet - doe)

Now I'm finally like

giphy.gif

Edited by ralloz
1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

But have you noticed that the background vocals aren't
"(dat - doo - deet - doe)
(dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe)"
but more like

"That's when he says
Go insane
That's when he thinks
Oh well"

:oprah:

I always heard

That's the weekend

oh we can

That's the weekend

oh he can


I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just Dance has really prominent tambourine in the chorus too! @hellothing

Edited by heavymetall0v3r
1 person likes this

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

But have you noticed that the background vocals aren't
"(dat - doo - deet - doe)
(dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe)"
but more like

"That's when he says
Go insane
That's when he thinks
Oh well"

:oprah:

I can't hear thisss??? HELP ME OUT

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Just Dance has really prominent tambourine in the chorus too! @hellothing

It does?? Wait let me check :giveup:

1 person likes this

I spill the truth; No shade bro.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Just Dance has really prominent tambourine in the chorus too! @hellothing

I can't hear it :giveup: I only hear drums.


I spill the truth; No shade bro.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there any other songs where you notice the instruments in the background? 

I just understood the warped vocals:giveup:


👏 COME 👏 TO 👏 MAMA 👏

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beach Goth said:

Are there any other songs where you notice the instruments in the background? 

I just understood the warped vocals:giveup:

Perfect's Illusion's chime thingy in the chorus also slays me. You can hear it most prominently after the last chorus before the all the confusion part.

3 people like this

I spill the truth; No shade bro.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Perfect's Illusion's chime thingy in the chorus also slays me. You can hear it most prominently after the last chorus before the all the confusion part.

Omg I heard it! I had never considered that little sound a chime and I've been calling it the "sparkly noise" :toofunny:

3 people like this

👏 COME 👏 TO 👏 MAMA 👏

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I can't hear thisss??? HELP ME OUT

it's so obvious :air:


Now you're one of us

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

it's so obvious :air:

Maybe the earphones aren't nice?


I spill the truth; No shade bro.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Alex C said:

Honestly, I thought for days that the specific part said:

"fυck this city

fυck the city

fυck in city

aaalways

baby let's get high, John Wayne" :toofunny:

I thought something similar to be honest. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now