πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga to be featured on any upcoming releases?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Do you think our lady is going to be featured on any upcoming releases?Β 

T Swizzle?

Marron 5?

The Weeknd?

Bruno?

Those are obviously big names. Anyone one else a little bit more lowkey you think she could make an appearance on?Β 

Β 

BlaqJezus

No. She rarely ever does collabs. I highly doubt she will have any work with other artists unless it is Tony. Could it happen? Sure. Is it likely at all? No. Don't hold your breath or get your hopes up.

ComeToMama
1 minute ago, BlaqJezus said:

No. She rarely ever does collabs. I highly doubt she will have any work with other artists unless it is Tony. Could it happen? Sure. Is it likely at all? No. Don't hold your breath or get your hopes up.

I agree that she rarely does collabs, most likely because she wants to shine through her own art. But I feel like Bruno isnt too much of a reach, just because of their mutual pal, Daddy Ronson.

Huh. I haven't even thought about that. Probably not, I guess?

Though, I would love for her to show up in a future Florence + The Machine record.

3 points in and ready for more

mister max
16 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said:

Still waiting for the Chic Β collab:sweat:

all the collabs got scrapped because Nile said it didnt feel like a CHIC album anymore :sweat:

but hey, he did tweet that something was happening between him and Gaga so :excited2:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Shipper

Maybe Bruno Mars since Mark Ronson can be their link.Β 

Or Wale.Β 

Β 

πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•πŸ“¦πŸ’•

Archived