performance

Taylor Swift performs "This Is What You Came For"

ReidOne

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I like Taylor Swift and her music and everything but this I'm not a fan of :emma: I just don't think her voice suits it on her own, especially when it's stripped back and just her with a piano :sweat: Why do we have Taylor Swift performing this at a huge gig and Rihanna herself not performing it at the ANTI World Tour? IT'S JUST NOT RIGHT :grr: 

Gagaplayer315

As I said before, Calvin production and Rihanna's vocals make that song good :nails:

ReidOne
Just now, iCpro said:

As you can see in this video, the common gutter snake craves attention, as without it, it cannot survive. In this video we can see a snake desperately attempting to draw attention to herself by performing her ex's song, trying to start another feud so she can remind everyone that she's the victim. Quite sad really.

LOL in that case you will LOVE her intro for it (TMZ has the video): 

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/23/taylor-swift-this-is-what-you-came-for-concert/

ReidOne

I'm sorry for being rude, but her vocals here are a complete disaster! Imagine what it would sound like if you take away the echo effect on the microphone and the backing singers?

I sorta feel bad that that was what the audience kinda came for

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Gagaplayer315

You know when people say "wow I didn't know Lady Gaga could sing", I think I have the exact same reaction but in the opposite way 

Archived