💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Reactions you have witnessed to Joanne

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

How have people around you reacted to Joanne? Tell stories about random people, family, friends, co-workers, ect. I literally have not heard anybody mention her new music at all so I need to live vicariously. The only experience I had was someone skipping PI on Spotify at a party :toofunny:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavieenrose
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

The only experience I had was someone skipping PI on Spotify at a party :toofunny:

CTFU!

GhettoFabulous

My best friend said it was amazing and that his favorite is John Wayne(he also likes PI).My other friends  however prefer basic songs..... :madge:

Delulu Rogers

All my friends dislike PI. That's about it...idk if they even know the rest of the album is out

FATCAT

I was playing random songs from Joanne, Diamond Heart I believe, and my friends stopped discussing how much they wanted Cookout and asked, 

"Is this Lady Gaga? Wow. This is a different side to her."

Purr more, hiss less.

EdgeofTeeth

I have multiple friends that aren't hardcore Gaga stans whatsoever but loved Million Reasons after it came out :queenga:

I was on an hour long drive with my one friend and she played Million Reasons on repeat the entire way. I didn't even ask her to put it on. 

Haroon

I tried to promote it and it was going well and just as soon as I was getting to describing each song I got shut down basically :deadbanana: 

81fZLm9.png

Katie14
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I was playing random songs from Joanne, Diamond Heart I believe, and my friends stopped discussing how much they wanted Cookout and asked, 

"Is this Lady Gaga? Wow. This is a different side to her."

Im surprised they even guessed it was her. 

Edonis

My boyfriend, who's a casual fan of her, really enjoyed the album and is using it as his driving album :giveup: Then he shared it with his coworkers (who vary in age mind you-as young as 23 to people in their late fifties) and he said they were all impressed. I was shook :giveup: I gave him a kiss out of excitement :giveup: I think he was turned on (given by his physiological response) :giveup:

Anyways, I'm gonna **** *** **** later. :giveup:

I'm just so glad that the public reception has been pretty good. :giveup:

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Im surprised they even guessed it was her. 

If it's a random song they don't know, they ask if it's her :emma:

Purr more, hiss less.

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I tried to promote it and it was going well and just as soon as I was getting to describing each song I got shut down basically :deadbanana: 

81fZLm9.png

:rip:

FATCAT
Just now, Edonis said:

:giveup: I gave him a kiss out of excitement :giveup: I think he was turned on :giveup:

I'd hope so, he's your boyfriend :ladyhaha:

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived