Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Million Reasons New Single - Proof?

sciencemonster

Featured Posts

sciencemonster

Just pulled up a YouTube video, and there was an ad for Million Reasons from the Dive Bar tour (no mention of A-YO or any other songs played here). Any chance this means we've got MR as our next single fo sho, or just advertisement for the tour? 

TwerkinLurkin
1 minute ago, sciencemonster said:

Just pulled up a YouTube video, and there was an ad for Million Reasons from the Dive Bar tour (no mention of A-YO or any other songs played here). Any chance this means we've got MR as our next single fo sho, or just advertisement for the tour? 

I saw a dive bar  commercial with ayo on tv today I don't think it means anything lol

Americano
Just now, lavieenrose said:

But she'd uploaded the A-Yo performance on SNL on her vevo and not the one for MR?

they are both there

Lady Gagging

I don't think that's indicative of the next single because I also saw the Dive Bar A-YO commercial on CNN a few times.

Americano
1 minute ago, lavieenrose said:

Not available on my country 

i think ayo was US only too for awhile so MR will probs be given WW access later tonight 

But there are A-YO commercials on TV.

Queen of having commercials for two different songs but not releasing either as singles :ladyhaha:

Poissonche
4 minutes ago, zerojk said:

2nd single is being so much of a mistery :huh:

inb4 grigio girls announced

inb4 ARTPOP era being over was a perfect illusion and Gypsy is released as a single.

Duella Dvil

inb4 BoysBoysBoys comes back from the dead to SNATCH the gays

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Archived