💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

PI DJWS Remix IS Coming

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

I'm excited to hear it, but in all honesty what is the point of this now? They clearly have moved on.

I was so excited to hear this and was wondering why we didn't get it Friday. I'm still pumped for it. He's my favorite producer she's worked with.

"Remix is turned in" makes me feel like this will never see the light of day. 

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Gagz said:

I was so excited to hear this and was wondering why we didn't get it Friday. I'm still pumped for it. He's my favorite producer she's worked with.

So pumped for this. Like, DJWS is responsible for so many of my favorite Gaga songs.

Purr more, hiss less.

Haroon

YAAAY :woot: I didn't realise how much I liked his work until we got an album totally without him :laughga: Like yes I really like Joanne but I've grown so accustomed to DJ White Shadow's work that it's now a void that needs to be filled :toofunny: 

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

YAAAY :woot: I didn't realise how much I liked his work until we got an album totally without him :laughga: Like yes I really like Joanne but I've grown so accustomed to DJ White Shadow's work that it's now a void that needs to be filled :toofunny: 

No kidding! A remix shouldn't be frowned at by anyone. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Haroon
1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

No kidding! A remix shouldn't be frowned at by anyone. 

It's more music at the end of the day :laughga: If you don't like it or don't want it then you're free to listen to the original version :shrug: 

wonder if it's going to sound like an ARTPOP era version of PI... would be interesting to hear.

joanne gwaan like mi father. all now, mi can't see her.

antpats2

I'm so excited for this. Imagine if it's still in the structure of a normal song and it's like an ARTPOP version of Perfect Illusion :giveup::giveup: 

Archived