šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Biggest "Grower" Songs?

POP2

Featured Posts

What songs grew on you the most from Joanne? Every album has the couple of songs that start bad or meh and over time (or a couple of listens) become some of the best. My biggest grower (possibly ever) has to be 'Hey Girl'. First listen, I hated it... Absolutely hated it. But now it's like my all time favorite. I get butterflies every time it plays. It's so good. Also, Just Another Day REALLY grew on me. Also one of my least favorites but it slowly became an iconic song. The Dive Bar tour kinda opened my eyes to it.Ā 

So what are your biggest growers on Joanne??

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-yo has grown on me... first I didn't like it because it felt like a MANiCURE 2.0... and I didn't like MANiCURE that much

but now it slays me everytime i click play

TheKillerQueen

Wasn't really liking Diamond Heart at first, but now I can't get it off repeat.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Katsuki Bakugo

Grigio Girls has me emotionally square dance twerkingĀ 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Come To Mama is a grower, for sure. Sinner's Prayer went from being okay to being one of my favorites.Ā 

There's only one song that hasn't grown on me at all.

Squeeshy Keety

I feel like tons of people are going to say Grigio Girls, but I actually loved it from the first snippetĀ :hor:

Ā 

I would say the biggest one for me was Sinner's Prayer, but I was only ever indifferent towards it. I never disliked any part of Joanne.

They / Them šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Archived