đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Carpool Karaoke - Tuesday

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

display name

I can see her doing "Perfect Illusion" while the host tries to outdo her in terms of loudness. Overall, this should be entertaining though.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Guys I can read her lips! Slow down the video and you'll clearly see it too!

First couple of shots she's singing "Can't read my, can't read my"  from Poker Face.

And the second one I'm sure is "hey I love you," from Just Another Day. I also think it's JAD because James doesn't seem to know the song and is having a good listen.

I can't wait! 2 days! :woohoo:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KarmaPolice
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys I can read her lips! Slow down the video and you'll clearly see it too!

First couple of shots she's singing "Can't read my, can't read my"  from Poker Face.

And the second one I'm sure is "hey I love you," from Just Another Day. I also think it's JAD because James doesn't seem to know the song and is having a good listen.

I can't wait! 2 days! :woohoo:

She won't do JAD I think, it's a non sense. She has 2 promo singles to...well promote

TheJackMonster
6 hours ago, Penelopy Jean said:

I think It was cancelled or postponed. Her official twitter says there's gonna be other guests:

1 hour ago, Galagala said:

I HATE THOSE CLOTHES AND MAKEUP

what she wore on Zach Sang only the day before was perfect..

imagine the slayage.

memomemome

SLAY-O will be good on car! I already imaging corden when they sing smoke em all. Please please 

Janne Monsen Tveit

It won't go viral unless they do something out of the ordinary, The Chris Martin (Coldplay) one was amazing, but has less than 30 million views. And that was one of the earlier ones. Britney has only 25 million views and everybody wanted to see if she would actually sing live... So I'm guessing about 30 million tops, unless it's just really, really great. 

30 million is hella much though, I just don't think we can count on Adele or Justin Bieber numbers. 

I hope they do a cover or two (like Spice Girls or someone unexpected like Adele did with Nicki Minaj), and something fun outside the car perhaps! 

Can't wait to see it, I'm sure we'll love it no matter what.

http://730.no

3 minutes ago, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

It won't go viral unless they do something out of the ordinary, The Chris Martin (Coldplay) one was amazing, but has less than 30 million views. And that was one of the earlier ones. Britney has only 25 million views and everybody wanted to see if she would actually sing live... So I'm guessing about 30 million tops, unless it's just really, really great. 

30 million is hella much though, I just don't think we can count on Adele or Justin Bieber numbers. 

I hope they do a cover or two (like Spice Girls or someone unexpected like Adele did with Nicki Minaj), and something fun outside the car perhaps! 

Can't wait to see it, I'm sure we'll love it no matter what.

we know she's driving for a small part of it, so i guess that's exciting and different! :)

Sia's Carpool Karaoke has 65 million views and the only thing out of the ordinary was the eggs-hand balance game and James wearing a Sia wig.
but her singing was phenomenal, so i think also that dragged in the views!

Archived