đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna: "I have no need to defend myself"

yxi

Featured Posts

7pY73Go.png?1

She must have read what Gaga said about her :reductive:

"Madonna and I are very different. I wouldn't make that comparison at all. I don't mean to disrespect Madonna...she's a nice lady, and she's had a fantastic, huge career. She's the biggest pop star of all time...But I play a lot of instruments. I write all my own music. I spend hours and hours a day in the studio. I'm a producer. I'm a writer. What I do is different."

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

Bitch I'm Madonna has more writers than the Born This Way album, and has the most tragic lyrics ever, so yeah, I believe you.

get.gif

GloZell Green

She has no need to defend herself because she was not attacked.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ryhanna

I'm annoyed at how many people took that quote as Gaga implying that she's better than Madonna because she writes music, when really she was just trying to say that they're completely different artists. 

Seriously though what is the deal with them? One second they're feuding and another they're taking pictures together. 

darkchylde

i was gonna screencap the credits from rebel heart but... they dont fit in one image so, yeah.

Gov Hooka

Even if it is shade towards Gaga, which most likely it's not, who even ****ing cares?! 

Lady Gaga is over the comparisons and I am too. And Gaga was right in what she said. They are not comparable in a lot of respects (when it comes to raw musical talent especially). 

Archived