Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Joanne has dropped to #3 on UK iTunes

ScotHML

Featured Posts

Dominic
Just now, ScotHML said:

Very true. I think the single releases and promo should also be tailored differently for the UK. The soft rock/country influenced songs shouldn't be promoted here. I love all of the songs though so please don't drag me. 

Really? I don't :ladyhaha:

I agree though I don't think the country sound works as good compared to the US for obvious reasons. I can imagine DIC doing really well.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
2 minutes ago, Devyn said:

does this effect her debuting at #1?

in the UK? Yes just two days at #1 are not enough

another shot before we kiss the other side

Borislshere
Just now, malazam said:

in the UK? Yes just two days at #1 are not enough

How long does she have to stay #1?

8 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Really? I don't :ladyhaha:

I agree though I don't think the country sound works as good compared to the US for obvious reasons. I can imagine DIC doing really well.

Well I don't LOVE them all. I exaggerated a bit and I should of said I like the country/soft rock tinged songs  like "Joanne", "Sinners Prayer" and "Diamond Heart". I didn't want it get bashed. I got a fair bashing when I said I didn't like PI. 

malazam
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

How long does she have to stay #1?

more than half of the week....

5/6 days....

another shot before we kiss the other side

PerfectGypsy
33 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

um no sis. you want that N American swag? become Canadian lol. we have all her albums platinum & Joanne is still slaying on iTunes her-oh my god no Joanne fell to #2! :toofunny:

Oh it's not just for the swag, I've always wanted to live in America for as long as I can remember. :sweat:

Shipper
10 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Oh it's not just for the swag, I've always wanted to live in America for as long as I can remember. :sweat:

Wait until Hillary wins. If Trump wins,  people will be moving out. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

SlaeUrAnus

She was guaranteed an easy #1 if she did not cancel the X Factor and Graham Norton appearance.

In my messy era.

1 hour ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Really? I would love to move to Australia. For the better quality of life with great weather.  Or Scandanavia or Canada but not so great weather there. 

Archived