Boyboi12
8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Wtf is my flop country doing :awkney:

they can all drink bleach

Get out there and promote 😂😂😂

Jonathanholland
Just now, malazam said:

that UK #1 was a positive thing....

Yes and there are plenty other positive developments to follow around her. It's unfortunate but not the end of the world 

Before there was love, there was silence

Dominic

It's not surprising. I've not seen any promo here and a majority don't even know she has a new album. The UK just aren't that bothered to follow her anymore. 

One performance on X Factor could fix all that though :nails:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

This thread

tumblr_nwwui6gzQU1ugs4ydo2_r1_400.gif

We already knew she will not gonna be #1, it was matter of time that she would fall to #2 or #3. The sales will be good anyway. Please don't meltdown.

YaaaasGaga

It's kind of inevitable that without an X Factor performance or a big interview and performance on Graham Norton that the album/singles won't really do that well here, especially since Gaga has to rehabilitate her image so much over here in the UK with the GP since they're not as aware of what she's doing in the US. 

Even a performance on Strictly Come Dancing like she did with Tony Bennett would work for this era :poot:

malazam
Just now, JonathanHolland1 said:

Yes and there are plenty other positive developments to follow around her. It's unfortunate but not the end of the world 

'Til the domino effect hits yeah

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Well, she's only performing in the US so lol. Expected.

did Michael Bublé a performance??

another shot before we kiss the other side

Jonathanholland
1 minute ago, malazam said:

'Til the domino effect hits yeah

Doesn't matter that much, as long as she gets that #1 in the US it's all fine by me 

Before there was love, there was silence

All she needs is a performance on X Factor or appearance on Graham Norton. If Joanne doesn't go to #1 it will be her first solo album to not reach the top in the UK.

Just now, Dominic Marc said:

It's not surprising. I've not seen any promo here and a majority don't even know she has a new album. The UK just aren't that bothered to follow her anymore. 

One performance on X Factor could fix all that though :nails:

Very true. I think the single releases and promo should also be tailored differently for the UK. The soft rock/country influenced songs shouldn't be promoted here. I love all of the songs though so please don't drag me. 

StarstruckIllusion
15 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Another reason to hate my country and wish I was an AMERICAN. 

um no sis. you want that N American swag? become Canadian lol. we have all her albums platinum & Joanne is still slaying on iTunes her-oh my god no Joanne fell to #2! :toofunny:

Archived