Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne Is ARTPOP Act II

Leaf

Featured Posts

ART

Hey Girl, Million Reasons, Joanne, Sinner's Prayer, Come to Mama, Grigio Girls

POP

Perfect Illusion, Diamond Heart, A-YO, Dancin' in Circles, John Wayne, Angel Down

ARTPOP = Just Another Day

Squeeshy Keety

ART

Diamond Heart, A-YO, Joanne, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Sinner's Prayer, Come to Mama, Hey Girl, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, Just Another Day

POP

Diamond Heart, A-YO, Joanne, John Wayne, Dancin' in Circles, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Sinner's Prayer, Come to Mama, Hey Girl, Angel Down, Grigio Girls, Just Another Day

ARTPOP = Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, Jewels N' Drugs, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Fashion!, Mary Jane Holland, Dope, Gypsy, Applause

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

"For ARTPOP, I, in the most metaphorical explanation, stood in front of a mirror and I took off the wig and I took off the makeup and I unzipped the outfit and I put a black cap on my head and I covered my body in a black catsuit and I looked in the mirror and I said: 'OK, now you need to show them you can be brilliant without that.' And that's what ARTPOP is all about. Because I knew that if I wanted to grow, if I really wanted to innovate from the inside, I had to do something that was almost impossible for me."

xoxo cupcakke

...or, an even plausible theory, Joanne is just Joanne cause ACT II is a dropped concept in a problematic album era :madge:

Rockets

A-Yo is actually Brooklyn Nights

Spoiler

:poot: :bye:

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Archived