Just now, monster78619 said:

Buble: 80,000

and you guys were worried hed block ha :laughga:

what did ARTPOP do in first week in US? 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

140k in 2016 are very good numbers, especially when you compare 1st week numbers pulled by more current artists who have Top 10 hits. Keep in mind that these 140k are pulled without any hit or radio support since 2013. If she got a summer hit she could have reached 200k.

Loyalty

I'm glad that it's predicted to hit #1 but I was really hoping for a 250k+ but hopefully the album does commercially well. 

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, Blonde said:

I'm glad that it's predicted to hit #1 but I was really hoping for a 250k+ but hopefully the album does commercially well. 

250k+ in what world? :classy:

I'm happy she got another #1 album, but I'd be lying if I said those numbers don't worry me a bit. I hope the sales are consistent.

Shipper
16 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

1500 I believe.

That's a lot for just one sale. 😐

Somebody needs to make some viral cat videos or babies dancing with a Joanne song. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

"Lady Gaga previously topped the Billboard 200 with her collaborative Tony Bennettalbum Cheek to Cheek, along with her solo efforts ARTPOP and Born This Way."

AS IF TF & TFM DIDNT. still not over this. 

black-woman-gif.gif

Batwings

In 2016 when album sales are in the toilet, for an artist to release an album that completely diverges from his/her previous sound with a lead single that barely got any attention, 140k is pretty damn impressive.

Archived