💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joanne buying copies of Joanne

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

ShockPop
1 minute ago, Unites said:

That is quite normally in the music industry, believe me. It's a great and clever way to boost the hype around a artist's new release.

Imagine if interscope had done this with ARTPOP.

Debut week 500k

Dwuw gets the same treatment and charts high.

2nd week 250k 

The hype would have been amazing and they would have made their money back easily on the tour which would sell a lot due to assumed popularity.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Yup. If you buy ten albums, it shows that you bought one album that costed 10 albums:emma:

omg thats sad

RadioIsOurs
52 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Not really because don't you have to pirchase multiple times all of the albums individually? So her copies count 1 album sale I believe.

OMG Bobbly pls stop her!!! :giveup:

PerfectGypsy

Why do artists do this?

When I get my books published I'm not going to walk into Waterstones/Barnes and Noble a hundred times. It feels a bit... desperate or something? 

LePetitGAGABLover
1 minute ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Why do artists do this?

When I get my books published I'm not going to walk into Waterstones/Barnes and Noble a hundred times. It feels a bit... desperate or something? 

I hardly think that her buying ten copies is going to make a difference tbh:awkney:

It's not a crime to buy a few copies of your own album to give to people as gifts.  Why give them free copies when you can at least contribute a tiny bit to the sales tally.

Whispering
4 minutes ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Why do artists do this?

Because it's fun! The artists run into fans and it is a cute, little bit of promo. Nothing more, nothing less. 

EnigmaMonSTAR
6 hours ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Why do artists do this?

I think the reason why artists do this is because they just feel proud of an accomplished work. and to get to see that all that hard work payed off and being  able to hold a physical copy and buying it from a store takes them back when they first started as music lovers :)

PerfectGypsy
11 hours ago, EnigmaMonSTAR said:

I think the reason why artists do this is because they just feel proud of an accomplished work. and to get to see that all that hard work payed off and being  able to hold a physical copy and buying it from a store takes them back when they first started as music lovers :)

But I just mean so many?

Archived