💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Joanne buying copies of Joanne

KyliesChild

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I've often thought... If an album is under performing but the artist usually does well, instead of the knock on effect of people slating the artist, the label should spend a million to pick up 100k copies and get an era off to a solid start.

Give the impression of success at all costs.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

Jounne'

*sees the shelves full and starts crying*

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

I've often thought... If an album is under performing but the artist usually does well, instead of the knock on effect of people slating the artist, the label should spend a million to pick up 100k copies and get an era off to a solid start.

Honestly I think Taylor's label does that.....

another shot before we kiss the other side

GagaMyBlood95
7 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Not really because don't you have to pirchase multiple times all of the albums individually? So her copies count 1 album sale I believe.

Really? But that's so stupid, if you buy 3 albums at once, it counts as one album sale? Omg so stupid, impossible..

The Child
14 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

This then get all the profit from the tour.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ZiggyZiggs
19 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

She better buy them separately. Otherwise they dont count:hor:

18 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

Not really because don't you have to pirchase multiple times all of the albums individually? So her copies count 1 album sale I believe.

wtf seriously?!? thats so fvcking stupid tbh

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf seriously?!? thats so fvcking stupid tbh

Yup. If you buy ten albums, it shows that you bought one album that costed 10 albums:emma:

donutellha

this is JOANNE

chart by yOURSLEF!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Not The Real Gaga
25 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

That is quite normally in the music industry, believe me. It's a great and clever way to boost the hype around a artist's new release.

Archived