As she is about to have a number one album and perform at the Superbowl 

WHAT A CAREER KILLER

Only flops perform for 114 million people, obviously :sis:

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthisway135

I think I need a break from this forum.. Too many "fans" bashing Gaga everyday for what she wants to do with her own career.. :saladga: 
As far as the OP, I'm elated they collaborated. He's a talented man. She's a talented woman. They brought forth a cohesive, solid creation. I'm a very proud Little Monster. :unicorn:

And to those who want to argue with me -- :fthis:

lavenderblondee

After last nights A-yo performance, I appreciate Mark even more than I did before for what he created with Gagz. He KILLED that guitar solo and the sheer energy he brings with him on stage and the chemistry he has with her is incredible. :saira: I look forward to hopefully seeing him pop up more in performances with her.

I very much appreciate RedOne, and all her former co-producers. That said, this album's production was a very nice change of sonic aesthetic.

Besides, RedOne's writing proved amazing in Angel Down. To what extent he wrote it, I don't know- but it turned out amazing.

3 points in and ready for more

CatelynnMarie

I'm so here for RonsonGa :diane:

100000000000%

This album is legendary and stunning. I couldn't have asked for better tbh. Every album it's like Gaga makes me realize things about myself and the world around me that I never saw before, paid attention to, ignored, or was afraid of and it's a full on healing process. I LOVE RedOne x Gaga, but we needed this album to happen and Gaga did too. I'm SO happy she and Mark worked together. F*cking incredible 

20 hours ago, Leaf said:

Are you my John Wayne? :hor:

Woodie-Coming-out-of-a-box.gif

was low key cackling, my voice cracked and I let out this high pitched noise cringing at this :smh:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived