jBu-pU.gif

New Zealand can GET THAT PROMO

The angriest twink on GagaDaily.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
10 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

The verses looked and sounded lipped to me. It's very common for singers to finish a song with live vocals to give the impression that the whole thing was live. If she can fake her guitar playing then I'm sorry but anything is possible this era unfortunately.

Sweetie SNL doesn't let you lip sync ever since a singer was exposed in a very embarrassing manner on national tv. Look it up. Hence why singers like Britney Spears can't perform there

Boyboi12
12 hours ago, Clip said:

I mean, I believe her but if she had been lipsyncing she would't have said "haha yeah I was lipsyncing" either

I don't need think she would have responded if she was lip syncing 

Brie Candy
15 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

The verses looked and sounded lipped to me. It's very common for singers to finish a song with live vocals to give the impression that the whole thing was live. If she can fake her guitar playing then I'm sorry but anything is possible this era unfortunately.

check it out the mic feed of the performance, she did not lip :)

https://vid.me/hxZX

BlaqJezus
14 hours ago, Fay said:

As has been said, these are before the fiasco that caused the whole mess over SNL live vocals, but I believe!  Two of these aren't lip-synced...though they should have been. People harp on Brit for lipping, but those are the people who didn't grow up listening to her live vocals...there is indeed a reason.

16 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

16 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I can't take this seriously. There's multiple times in A-Yo where she inhales mid word in the second verse and all that's left is muted bg vocals that are a combo of Hillary and album BG vocals. Also, have you ever watched a Gaga music video? Because Gaga can't even lip synch properly in her music videos and you can do hundreds of takes on those. :toofunny:

Hausofalexandru
17 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

I actually thought A-Yo was lip synced myself. Her guitar playing certainly wasn't legit either. Her fingers barely moved up and down the frets.

I think she plays very much as a beginner and just has fun with it. I don't think he cares to show it off as if she's rocking kind of thing because I noticed the same.

rezjohnsen

It is SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE,sis. Not SATURDAY NIGHT LIPSYNC smh:gaycat:

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

6 hours ago, BlaqJezus said:

As has been said, these are before the fiasco that caused the whole mess over SNL live vocals, but I believe!  Two of these aren't lip-synced...though they should have been. People harp on Brit for lipping, but those are the people who didn't grow up listening to her live vocals...there is indeed a reason.

The person said thats why britney never performed there and I showed them her performing 3 times on the show.. all these performances were live and I love Britney voice live even if she cant really sing, there is something extremely sexy about it.

jajagaga1896

People are still on Gaga about lip-syncing, I mean it's totally ridiculous. Listen, you can hate Gaga all you want but you will not be able to use lip-syncing against her. Just deal with it. She doesn't do it, she never will, at most backing vocals. That's that. 

I sort of understand why this era she is just saying what needs to be said. She is how many albums in and people are still pulling this? She's over it and not concerned about saving face to get number ones. She's not Madonna and she doesn't lip-sync, okay? ;]

Archived