💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga silences haters - "I sang every word live!"

Stef

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Leaf said:

This is Lady Gaga we are talking about.

Who gave us a flawless rendition of the national anthem & sang jazz with Tony.

And she can play the guitar.

You do realize most singers lip the national anthem at the SuperBowl too don't you? Whitneys iconic performance was lipped for example and no she was not playing the guitar for this performance. She wasn't even playing the main chords. Just watch her fingers on the frets. Most of the time they don't move and the times when they actually do, there is no consistency in the movements when the main chords of the song are playing. It's merely a prop.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
15 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I actually thought A-Yo was lip synced myself. Her guitar playing certainly wasn't legit either. Her fingers barely moved up and down the frets.

She sang live, didn't say anything about playing the guitar live :lolga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

doppelganger
4 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Don't feed the troll.

Exactly. I mean , this is a guy who thought a letter from a Billboard staffer would actually have THAT letterhead. 

Just now, monster78619 said:

She sang live, didn't say anything about playing the guitar live 

That performance had A LOT going on; vocals, choreography, staying in synch with the band and two other dancers...

Togekiss
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

Though she should stop this. What does it matter she's been faking she plays the guitar, that's gonna be exposed sooner or later, until she really starts playing it. You're all happy she's replaying, i think she should focus her attention somewhere else but okay

I agree that she should just let the professionals play until she gets a little more accomplished :emma: it's distracting.

bring on that pecan pie

2 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

Exactly. I mean , this is a guy who thought a letter from a Billboard staffer would actually have THAT letterhead. 

Get your facts straight before you come for me. I refuted the pathetic claims that a Madonna Stan wrote that Billboard letter, I never said anything about its authenticity.

Just now, Rugbyguy said:

Get your facts straight before you come for me. I refuted the pathetic claims that a Madonna Stan wrote that Billboard letter, I never said anything about its authenticity.

Stop.

AustrianTilapia
8 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

You do realize most singers lip the national anthem at the SuperBowl too don't you? Whitneys iconic performance was lipped for example and no she was not playing the guitar for this performance. She wasn't even playing the main chords. Just watch her fingers on the frets. Most of the time they don't move and the times when they actually do, there is no consistency in the movements when the main chords of the song are playing. It's merely a prop.

Gaga's performance of the NA wasn't lip-synced tho lmao

Edit: Okay, looking through your posts and I'm convinced that you're a bitter Madge stan.

BAN HA!

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Free My Mind
24 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I actually thought A-Yo was lip synced myself. Her guitar playing certainly wasn't legit either. Her fingers barely moved up and down the frets.

her guitar wasn't amped, no. And she didn't play the whole song, but she played some chords.

She's just learning how to play and having some fun with it.

1 minute ago, Togekiss said:

I agree that she should just let the professionals play until she gets a little more accomplished :emma: it's distracting.

I think she's getting trying to get used to it, and intends to play it live later. In my opinion she should play the guitar when she sings live just with guitar, like Million reasons on guitar isn't that hard or Grigio Girls. She's using the guitar as she does with the hat.

But it was worse at the Bitter End, it's unecessary.

doppelganger
Just now, Rugbyguy said:

Sure the claim that a Madonna fan wrote it was pathetic, but to post an inauthentic letter to support your claims is just as pathetic. 

Jonathan Florencio

Are you guys deaf? :ladyhaha:

It's clearly her voice live, you can tell the diference. The only thing it was put into the song as the "ayo, ayo, we smokin em all" from the chorus but even with this she was singing live the entire time. You can even hear when she stops abruptly

23 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

The verses looked and sounded lipped to me. It's very common for singers to finish a song with live vocals to give the impression that the whole thing was live. If she can fake her guitar playing then I'm sorry but anything is possible this era unfortunately.

It's surprising that we are even discussing this! One thing we are clear with about Gaga is she's never lipsyncing and time and time she insists about and proves it. Why is this suddenly an issue? Where is this coming from?? :oprah:

Peace! :hug:

7 minutes ago, AustrianTilapia said:

Gaga's performance of the NA wasn't lip-synced tho lmao

Edit: Okay, looking through your posts and I'm convinced that you're a bitter Madge stan.

BAN HA!

What is there to be bitter about exactly?  Joanne's not exactly smashing. I probably own as many Gaga tunes as you do, I'm no troll.

Archived