💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga silences haters - "I sang every word live!"

Stef

Featured Posts

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Rugbyguy said:

The verses looked and sounded lipped to me. It's very common for singers to finish a song with live vocals to give the impression that the whole thing was live. If she can fake her guitar playing then I'm sorry but anything is possible this era unfortunately.

She's not faking anything. Infact it's not like she's pretendig to sound the guitar...she just take it and if she feels to she just play the main chords.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rockets
3 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

What happen? Spill the tea sis

this happened

(and it basically ended her carreer before it could even start)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

AustrianTilapia
Just now, Rugbyguy said:

The verses looked and sounded lipped to me. It's very common for singers to finish a song with live vocals to give the impression that the whole thing was live. If she can fake her guitar playing then I'm sorry but anything is possible this era unfortunately.

Girl, we clearly live on different planets in different universes, so I can't really help you :saladga:

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

1 minute ago, Rugbyguy said:

This is Lady Gaga we are talking about.

Who gave us a flawless rendition of the national anthem & sang jazz with Tony.

And she can play the guitar.

Jenniferella

Lol she's still searching for her name on Twitter...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Why don't you go tell yourself a bed time story

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

Dude what lol she had a few shaky notes throughout the entire performance. If she were going to lip sync, they might as well have made the vocals perfect.

MonsterVlad
6 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

:saladga:

AphroditeLaydee

SNL Performers are not allowed to lip sync since the Ashlee Simpson fiasco. The show doesn't allow it anymore.

Delusional Aura
7 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

You clearly ARE a newbie not only to gaga daily but to the kingdom of monsters aren't you?  :madge:

8 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

I suggest being checked somewhere... idk where but just go get checked, honey. Something's clearly wrong in ya thinking sac 

f797254cefd5d5183e821e320f40fa9f.gif

I kinda thought she did it for a minute. But it doesn't seem like she's singing over her pre-recorded vocals.

Though she should stop this. What does it matter she's been faking she plays the guitar, that's gonna be exposed sooner or later, until she really starts playing it. You're all happy she's replaying, i think she should focus her attention somewhere else but okay

Archived