Can we talk about Gagas vocals during Million Reasons live on SNL

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAS SLAY, 
QUEEN GAGA IS BACK

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

The vocals were good but im just disappointed she hasn't done a near-perfect performance this era. She has flat notes here and there, whereas like the national anthem, all her notes were pretty much on-point.

Fame IV
3 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

The vocals were good but im just disappointed she hasn't done a near-perfect performance this era. She has flat notes here and there, whereas like the national anthem, all her notes were pretty much on-point.

Come on, this performance is Perfect and very emotional :) Gaga is one of a kind artist.

A Star is Born ⭐

Just now, Same DNA said:

Come on, this performance is Perfect and very emotional :) Gaga is one of a kind artist.

So true, she is the next MDNA

Boyboi12
4 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

The era just started when the album came out:emma: plus I'll like to see you try to do better 

Just now, PerfectDelusion said:

:what:

Lol

boobtank
7 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

I think your username explains this post.

Just now, Boyboi12 said:

The era just started when the album came out:emma: plus I'll like to see you try to do better 

What's with the hostility?

1. She's performed at the Moth Club and 2 Dive Bar shows. That's almost 10 songs.

2. Why do I need to have the ability do better to give an opinion? Doesn't take a top food critic to tell you the food sucks. Same logic.

HauntingHollow

These vocals are actually not as good as usual from her. She is using a weird technique this era and you can tell she is kind of struggling with it, Gags stop 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Archived