Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Might Feel Compromised As A Musician/Artist?

Leaf

Featured Posts

Do you think/feel Gaga might feel compromised as a musician/artist in the Joanne era especially when it comes to interviews, promotion, music videos, performances, etc., by having to pander to monsters/fans, critics, Interscope, and the general public?

"This is the age that we live in. We are not actually communicating with each other; we are unconsciously communicating lies."

She is doing what she wants to do with her music. Nevertheless, she does not have enough freedom regarding the promos, singles and that stuff.

Joshie S
57 minutes ago, Josip said:

She is doing what she wants to do with her music. Nevertheless, she does not have enough freedom regarding the promos, singles and that stuff.

Actually I think the promo is exactly what she wants to do, I feel the promo is a lot more spaced out, she feels a lot more committed to it and excited about each thing, rather than just being a slave to it all.

OT though I think it's pretty sweet, she's really doing this era how she wants to do it, I mean, she released 2, I repeat, 2 promo singles and the label or management didn't suddenly change the second single or do a rush of it, they and Gaga herself are sticking to their guns about the way they wanted to do the promo, and it's showing.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Rockets

I'm curious about the frangrance thing... is she just referring to Eau de Gaga (I mean that perfume got 0 promotion) or also Fame? Cause I remember that she was very passionate about Fame and worked on it for months... but now that I think about it, she did act very awkward and pissed during most interviews promoting it:huh:

Anyway, I love what she said in this video, and I don't think she feels compromised anymore, cause she only does what she likes now, and it feels like she's in a phase in her life where she's finally at peace, and I'm very happy for her :)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Joshie S
1 hour ago, RocketNumber8 said:

I'm curious about the frangrance thing... is she just referring to Eau de Gaga (I mean that perfume got 0 promotion) or also Fame? Cause I remember that she was very passionate about Fame and worked on it for months... but now that I think about it, she did act very awkward and pissed during most interviews promoting it:huh:

Anyway, I love what she said in this video, and I don't think she feels compromised anymore, cause she only does what she likes now, and it feels like she's in a phase in her life where she's finally at peace, and I'm very happy for her :)

I think she was referring to both, actually, however I feel because she was kinda forced into doing Fame, because it was her debut fragrance she wanted to make it special, and then obviously Troy wanted her to do more fragrances (Eau De Gaga) but because of all of the ....ARTPOP fiasco etc. that's why it didn't get promoted, however, it's not to say she didn't care about it etc. she most likely just didn't want to promote it because she knows Troy gets a cut, just like she didn't do promo for ARTPOP, because Troy would get a cut in it all...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived